Chapter 7.2: She's The Noona

Seulbi's POV

For a whole minute I sat there frozen.

Well it was really awkward. She was still eyeing me like garbage and I can't  move because Taeyang was still half asleep anf his arms is still wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Taeyang wake up. Your best friend is here." I whispered. Shaking his shoulders lightly.

He only grunted and burried his face in the curve of my waist hugging me tighter.

"Get out slut." The girl glared at her darkly.

"I ca-" "I don't care. Get out of here slut!" She shouted.

I can feel my eyes waterin with the harsh words. No one has ever called me a slut.

"Bu-" "You fucking stupid whore! How can you not understand that your nothing! Get out of here you bitch. Taeyang doesn't need you after he fucks you!" She glared harder. Her eyes shone of anger, and jelousy...

I bit back a sob but it came out. I pryed Taeyang's arms off me but he grunted and sat up then pulled me to his lap.

"Bea. Stop it." He said sternly and turned me around so I was facing his chest.

"What the hell are you doing Taeyang?! Cuddling with your fucks? What? Did you get her pregnant? What about u-" She shouted but got cut off by Taeyang's cold voice making me flinch.

I tried to pull back. All I wanted to do was run away but Taeyang held on to me and pulled me to his chest while rubbing circles comfortingly on my back.

"Bea stop. She's my Noona...Seulbi Noona."

There was an earie silence.

"So she's the noona huh?"she said lowly.

----------