27:Puppet King

"Breaking News, leader of idol group Knight's Royale, Park Taeyang have revealed in a press conference that he will not renew his contract, thus leaving the group.

Rumours say that it was caused by a fight within the group, some even say, the male idol is leaving because of a sickness.

Either way disappointed fans have been bombarding their social media in outrage."

-----
3rd person's POV

Taeyang was pissed.

He planned on leaving Knights Royale to disobey his grandfather, but somehow that old man has turned the whole thing around.

It turned his grandfather wanted him to quit.

"Good choice my boy. I was wondering how long you wanted to be a silly idol. I only approved of it because many of my clients' daughters are your fans." My grandfather's laughter boomed around the room.

"Boy. I have a new job for you." I shivered at his cold barritone voice.

My hands twitched in anticipation, I was expecting he wants me to take over soon, now that my father is not the rightfull heir anymore.

I internaly smirked.

Once this old man gives me his beloved company, I'll burn his hard work to the ground.

"You're getting married."
-----
12 hours earlier.~

"I'm leaving the group."

The boys looked at me blankly before bursting out in laughter.

Chanwoo went back to sleeping on the couch, while Hansol, Jamien, K, and Zeana laughed.

"Yeah. Nice prank hyung, next time make it believable." Jamien laughed while wipping a tear.

"Nice joke, I've tried many times to kick you out but you're a hard pile of bull bro." Hansol rolled his eyes lightly laughing.

Hansol was actually a bit different from what he seems, he didn't exactly hate me for being the leader, most of the times his words were just harsh so fans and reporters misunderstand and yes we fight sometimes but who doesn't?

"Besides if you do want to leave you cant, we signed a contract." Kay added.

"Wait...is this because you saw that girl again? Is that it?" Zeana asked, narrowing his eyes at me. "From what the girls said earlier, Seulbi is already engaged."

While Taeyang and Seulbi had their little 'talk', the boys have been hanging out with Seulbi's friends, digging a lot of info while doing fan service here and there.

"I know." Taeyang lowered his head. "They already have a child from what I heard." He said solemly.

"Yet you still want to quit for her?" Zeana asked.

With the boys there were no secrets, they got each others backs, they were a family after all.

"I'm not doing this solely for that reason, yes she's part of it but...you know my grandfather, he's a cruel man. I don't want to end up like my dad, used till his death yet never have grandfather honoured him." I clenched my fist. "I love performing yet the idea of doing what I love for his convenience makes me sick."

Zeana nodded. "I for one support you if you do decide to face your grandfather, I know what it felt to have no right to chose, but remember  you can't just leave or the company will sue you."

"If the company sues me then be it, I'll bring grandfather down with me." I said darkly. "Atleast if I rot in jail with that old psyco, atleast I know she's happy with her husband and daughter." He said, making his heart ache.

"Hyung, the girls earlier said that Minie actually wasn't her daughter, the guy impregnated a girl in  the past then abandoned the baby to him." Jamien said.

"Wait...I think you can pull this off Tae, our contract renewal is next month, if you don't sign it then you're free to go, you still have a chance brother." Hansol smirked. "And I think I may have a solution to your other problem." Hansol whispered to no one particular. "Anyways, you have my support bro." he grinned

"Preach man." Chanwoo hyung suddenly said out loud raising his hands still wearing his eye mask.

We laughed at the eldest, he may look like doesn't care but we all know he was listening the whole time. Hyung was the most kind heartened after all.

With this family I have, even if were not tied by blood, they give me strength to fight back, from that cruel manipulative bastard, I'm cutting lose of that old man's puppet strings.

No more Puppet King.
----

26 Word Count: 930
27 Word Count: 818

Btw...should I continue though?

And

JOSEOK OR TAEYANG?

To be honest I'm secretly rooting for Joseok😂 idk, but I fell for his character but I'm confused with Taeyang though, I get mixed feelings when I write about him😅 but Joseok is soooo sweeeet😍😍 and Taeyang is so baee😂😍😘😘

Anyways share your toughts👌👌

(Low key replacing suga's neck pillow to an eye mask😂)