Chapter 5: A Missing Piece

Seulbi's POV

"Wait!" I shouted at the familiar guy who just walked out the restobar.

He stoped dead on his tracks. He slowly turned around. He was smilling sadly at me.

"It's nice to see you again Seulbi..." he broke the silnce first.

"It's nice to see you too Joseok..." I smiled softly at the tall blond haired male. Jeon Joseok...my best friend.

"It has been a while has it?" He chuckled lightly.

"It's been ten years to be exact." He smiled bitterly.

Joseok was my best friend before I went to America, he confessed to me the day before and I accepted it but sadly it had to end.

"Yeah...I see you dyed you hair red. I remember you always whining about how dull your brown hair was..." he muttered while staring down.

"You remembered..." I whispered shocked that he would remember what I said when we were 12.

"Ofcourse I do." He smiled.

We stood there just gazing at eachothers eyes, all those unsaid words were on the tips of our tounges.

"Look, Seulbi-" He started but got cut of when a tall figure suddenly got between us.

Blocking my view of Joseok was a very toned chest. Even without looking up I knew who it was. Just a whif from this familiar scent I knew it was him.

"Noona! I was looking for you~" he said playfuly, his deep voice washing over my memmory of a small child.

I look up to see his smirk but his eyes was dark, a flash of anger pass trough his eyes but in a second it went back to being blank aand unreadable.

"C'mon Noona." He draged me away from Joseok and after we were far from the resto-bar he suddenly stoped.

"Why were you looking for me?" I asked softly, looking down not wanting to meet his eyes.

"I..." he sighed.

I looked at him. He was looking confused himself. He was ruffling his hair and bitting his lips.

"I don't.. I don't know." And just like that he left me there as he walked away.

All I know simce yesterday is everything has changed...

"Life is a complicated puzzle. When things doesn't fit, it just means there's missing a piece waiting to be revealed."