14: Jamien

2 years later...

Seulbi's POV

"Joseok!! Can you put Minie to bed please?" I shouted from the kitchen while smiling at the little girl that was slowly being taken over by sleep.

"Okay baby!" The said male, came in and picked the little girl from her high chair in the kitchen counter.

Suelbi smiled at the sight. Minie clutched onto his father's shirt while Joseok was looking down at his child with so much care and adoration.

The two walked out the kitchen and headed to the little girl's bedroom, while Seulbi washed the dishes.

There was small pitter patter of rain that rang trough the house, indicatining that the forcasted storm was aproaching.

And the raor of thunder just confirms it all.

It has been two years since Taeyang suddenly left, and every time a lightning storm was coming, it was hard not to be reminded of him. Not to remember the night when he sneaked into her room  from his fear of lightning.

His warmth

His scent

His strong arms holding her tightly close to him.

But over the years all her memmories of Taeyang was slowly fading and she was terrified that she would forget.

Joseok...

I smiled and remembered after Teayang left with no notice, we grew closer.

He was there when I was broken. He was there when I was drunk. He was there when I woke up with a massive head ache.

We've got each other's back.

Especialy when an unexpected ray of sunshine came.

He knew nothing of being a father to Minie.

The first few weeks was absolute hell for him. He had endless dreams of diapers and sometimes he would mumble in his little sleep time he gets about Minie's feeding time and nap time.

He was getting the hang of it.

Sort of.

Minie became his world.

Taeyang...

Her mind drifted back to the boy that left.

He turned 21 just yesterday. Same day as Minie's birthday.

She couldn't help but wonder how he was. Does he already have a relationship? A girlfriend? A wife? Why did he leave?

Did he leave just to get back at her leaving?

Did someting happen?

Did she do something wrong?

Does Taeyang even think of her even for a second?

A lone tear rolled down her face.

"Seulbi are you alright baby?" Jeseok asked from the kitchen door.

She quickly wuped away her tear and faced the man who was by her side all these years.

"Ofcourse."
----

"Daddy! Daddy! Can you buy ice cream?" Minie smiled brightly to her father while carrying her in my arms.

"I dont know. Ask Mommy" Taeyang said while teasingly looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him still chuckling at their cute behavior.

Minie looked at me with pleading eyes. "Can we mommy?" Her big doe eyes doubling its size while her cheeks puffing out.

I cooed at her cuteness and smirked at Joseok. "Okay baby, lets buy you the biggest and most expensive scoop of ice cream."

"Yaah!!" Minie and I laughed at her fathers complaints.

We entered the ice cream shop with the soft sounds of the door chimes.

"What flavor do you want Minie?" I chuckled at he cute squel that erupted from the latter.

"I want chocolate and cookie dough with lots and loooots of sprinkles and marshmallows and syrup and marshmallows!!"

"We'll have that and a scoop of chocolate fudge ice cream and plain vanilla please." Joseok said to the girl on the counter.

"Mommy lets sit here!" The small girl running to the the back of the shop where we usualy sit.

"Ouch!" The small girl fell back on her bum. She bumped into a man dressed in a black hoodie with a mask.

I rushed to Minie to help her but the man already got her up on her feet.

"Thanks." I bowed slightly

"No problem"

I looked up and saw the man studying me, then a flash of familiarity crossed his eyes.

He pulled down his mask to his chin and smiled. "You're Suelbi noona right?" The man said.

My brows turned up from curiosity and surprise at the man's accent.

"Pardon? Do I know you?" The man gave a warm smile in return.

"Mommy!! C'mooon!!" Minie shouted, already seated in a booth.

The man's eyes furrowed and turned to look at the small child.

"Jamien! We gotta go!"

The man I assumed to be 'Jamien' gave a somewhat straight line smile and rushed out.

I must be hallucinating...

For a minute there I tought I heard Taeyang...