21: Four sides; small twisted World

This chapter is dedicated to @IsabelArenJeon @shannel38 @rubyjewel9 thanks for voting and your continuos support😀😀😀😍

Joseok's POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing!!" I shout through the phone.

Realizing I was too loud, I hushed down my voice and whispered lowly. "Stop whatever your planning, it'll just ruin her. She's happy now."

'I don't care what you think Joseok, but she deserves to know this. You cant keep her locked up forever."

"I'm just trying to protect her!"

'No you're not! You're trying to protect your own little world. Cant you see she's miserable??'

"I just want the best for her."

'And what if this is not whats best for her...its time Joseok. She needs to know."

I clenched my phone tightly as if it will break from my grip.

I wont let them take you.
----
Seulbi's POV

Wearing a pair of black ripped jeans a simple dirty white long sleeved crop top and a pair of black timberland boots, my friends approved my attire for the concert.

"Guys do I really to put on make up? I mean its probably dark there and filled with people, it'll come off eventually?" I whined as the two girls fuss around me.

Cheska was applying some eye shadow on me while Athena tames my curly hair, now back to its natural light brown color.

"Yes! Knights Royalè is the epitome of hotness and you my friend, need an eye candy." Athena smirked.

"I don't think I need an eye candy, I have Joseok and I don't need to dress up for a bunch of guys who call themselves Knights but acts like some cheesy prince in a musical."

"Sure Joseok has the boy next door looks but Gods took time to make them as his master piece!" Cheska said excitedly.

I sighed defeated. I never really dolled myself up, I simply don't need nor have the time to do so. I would've rather braid Minie's hair or dress her up in cute onesies.

"Girls I appreciate what your doing but I think-" "Hush our dear maknae~ let us do our magic." Cheska smiled

"Yah!! I'm the oldest here!" They rolled their eyes and Athena hit my head with the brush.

"Your our maknae by heart and mind, Cheska here is more matured. Now sit still like a good girl."

I pouted and huffed.

Why do I need to dress up, It's not like I'm seeing him again.

-----
Least to say I was surprised at the amount of people in the concert venue. Guys and girls was scattered outside the stadium, some has formed a circle while dancing to an unfamiliar song to me and some were screaming.

"Wow...are they that famous?" I mumbled to no one in particular.

"Yes. Yes they are." A voice answered from behind us.

I turned around, shocked to see Bea, Taeyang's best friend smiling at us.

"So Seulbi, your a fan? I heard you got engaged, congrats by the way." She stated.

"Thanks, and I was just dragged here, I don't even know what they look like, or who they are." I chuckled.

She looked at me confused. "You don't know?" Her eyes wide, while stealing glances at Cheska and Athena.