38:Glimpse of Reality

This is so awkward to write.this was supposed to be fluff but WTF. I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS KIND OF CHAPTER. I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO WRITE THIS!!!!

Not edited

3rd person's POV

She didn't know when it happened, nor when it started.

She didn't know how. For ten years she believed nothing can change it.

For years she stoped fighting back. She knew there was no way out.

Yet from the bottom of her heart, her true emotions was starting to show.

"Yah!! Don't do it!" Seulbi screamed at her husband who was holding the short hose in the kitchen sink.

It started with Seulbi smearing bubbles on Taeyang's face that led to a full out water fight.

When Seulbi tried to run Taeyang swiftly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in a bear hug. Holding up the hose so both were dripping wet in the kitchen. Laughing.

Seulbi felt the warmth of his back in contras to the cold water showering them. His strong arm wrapped around her. Her heart were hammering in her chest as the two laughed at their childish act.

Seulbi felt Taeyang's waist loosen from laughing. She took her chance an bolted away before getting sprayed with water. But unfortunately gravity didn't let her, as well as the wet floor.

She closed her eyes, waiting for her impact on the floor, but it didn't came.

She opened her eyes and let out a small gasp, as she peered at the boy infront of her.

His white shirt was now see through revealing all the wonders of every lining of the man's toned abdomen. Driplets of water droping down his wet hair as she followed one that flowed down from his cheek, down his sharp jawline, to his neck dissapearing to his shirt. She couldn't help but look down at his toned chest. His gaze intense as he peered at the soft pink lips of his Noona.

'Damn.'

Even Seulbi was surprised when she felt herself blushing. She let her eyes wander down at his lips as well.

Silence surounds them. As the two looked at each other's lips hungrily. The memmory of their passionate kiss earlier playing in their minds.

And all Seulbi could think was how she wanted to feel her husband's soft plump lips againts hers.

She wanted him.

He wanted her.

With no hesitations. The two leaned in and met half way. Their lips moving againts each other hungrily. The married couple could only think how great they felt pressed up against each other.

As the smaller moved her hands to weave through the boy's wet hair and one hand on the nape of his neck. As the other wrapped his  arms on her waist and his hand pulling the other by the back of her neck closer.

Taeyang let his hand slide down from her waist, griping her by her tight, he lifted her up to the kitchen counter as she lets her legs wrapped around his waist. Taeyang groaned at their closeness.

He licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She didn't seem to notice so he let his hands wander to her bottom and gave it a squeeze, earning a gasp from the latter, then moaned when his warm tounge met hers.

"N-Noona we should stop." Teayang forced out, even though every cell in his body was screaming to take her and brand her as his.

Seulbi silently nodded, unwrapping her legs around his waist, and jumping down the counter.