23:Blank

Seulbi's POV

The throbbing pain in my head greeted me as soon as I regained my consciousness, but I was lying on a soft surface with the weirdly familiar scent.

Aniyo.

It cant be.

Even after two years I can still recognise his scent. No. Maybe I'm dreaming....so why do I hear his voice beside me?

I opened my eyes, wincing at the lights. I groaned and sat up, looking down, I was actually lying on a pillow, and a jacket was draped over my thighs.

I was all alone in a room...

I guess this is dream...

I looked around. The interior was white and the furniture was beige and brown, but large bags and suitcases were stacked at a corner.

I let a yawn, when suddenly the door flew open and someone who I've been longing for, for the past two years barged in. Taeyang.

Yep. This is definitely a dream.

Drenched in sweat while breathing heavily, the tall figure approached me. Worry, relief, longing...love, filled his eyes. I was mesmerised as his eyes reflected my emotions as well.

Totally a dream.

He stood just an inch away from me. His tall frame towering me made me feel small.

He pulled me into a warm embrace as his scent hits me hard. The familiar tingling sensation of his touch. My heart accelerated as I felt his warmth.

The pain long forgotten as my thoughts was clouded by nothing but his presence.

A dream. Don't get your hopes up.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I buried myself deeper in this warmth. As sweet murmurs of words inaudible to my blanked out mind lulled me to unconsciousness.

I wish this isn't a dream.

-----
The stiff pain in my neck forced me awake.

I woke up to a room a lot similar to my dream except this time instead of Taeyang barging in I saw Cheska and Athena sleeping side by side on the other side of the L shaped couch.

There was a knock on the door. I replied to a soft "Come in." And held my breathe. Hoping...wanting to see him.

"Hey are you feeling okay now?"

I smiled lightly, desperately trying to hide my disappointment.

After that dream I realised how much seeing Taeyang would affect me, but all I felt was longing. No matter how hurt I was after he left me hanging, I still missed him a lot.