17:Hyung

Jamien's POV

(AN: Yes he already has a POV)

A litte girl bumped into me and fell at her bum.

I looked down and cooed at the adorable pout and puffed out cheeks.

I pulled her up and she smiled at me that made me coo even more.

She ran past me. From the corner of my eye a saw a tall figure aproaching us.

"Thanks."

She looks so familiar...

Oh.

"You're Seulbi noona right?" I guessed. 

"Pardon? Do I know you?"

I only smiled. So she's the noona...

"Moommy! C'mooon!" 

That was her daughter??

"Jamien! C'mon!" Hyung hollered.

I gave her a tight smile before I walked out.

Once seated at our car, I turned to look back at the store to see 'Seulbi noona' with the child and now a guy, happily eating ice cream.

Like a family.

I frowned at the sight.

Does he know about this?

More over...

How could she not recognize me?

-----
"Hyung~ K hyung is making fun of my handsome face again!!" I whined.

"Jami, stop whining and continue practice." Hyung glared at me.

I swear this careless hyung!!

"Yeah Jami! You should realy stop whining, it'll wrinkle your already ugly face." K hyung smirked.

I swear this hyung! Stop me or I'll shoot this hyung.

"But-"

"Shut up." They said in inuision. I cringed.

"I swear you two sounds so a like it's actualy scary! It's like youre voice phishing each other!!"

K hyung just rolled his eyes and hyung just ignored me.

If there was one thing I Jamien Park Hates. It was being ignored.

"Hey hyung! I just saw Seulbi noona three days ago! I recognized her from the picture in your phone." I smirked.

Hyung was still looking at his phone, seemingly like ignoring me, but I know...I have tickled his attention.

"And guess what! She was eating there with her daugther and husband." I smirked when Hyung froze in his seat, his fingers stoping from typing.

His hands then fell limp on his lap and looked down. He stood up and walked out the room, not forgeting to close the door with a loud bang.

"Pabo Jamien! You should've known better that mentioning that!!" K hyung whacked the back of my head. "You know Seulbi Noona is a touchy subject to him!! Go apologize! Now!!"
-----

"Hyung?" I softly knocked on our shared dorm room. "Hyung, I'm coming in."

"Hyung, I'm sorry, I crossed the line back there. If you want I-" A strong stench of alchohol intruded my nose.

Fuck.

Hyung was lying on the floor with three bottles of vodka beside him and one unfinished still in his hands.

He was about to drink from the bottle but I stoped him. "Hyung! What are you doing! Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

He looked at me dead in the eyes, void from any emotions.

"Hyung I-" "Was she happy?" I looked at him when he finally said something.

"Yes." I simply answered. It was a picture worthy scene when I saw them eating and laughing. Their ambiance was so warm that even bypassers would look and smile at the family...

"I...I-I'm glad she's happy."

It was the first time I saw him crying. His shoulders tense and shivering. His eyes focusing on nothing and staring onto space while beads of tears rolled down his face.

He was lost.

He was broken.

"Taeyang hyung...I'm sorry."