16: Chanwoo

Seulbi's POV

"I told you not to eat so much before the rides!" Cheska ranted to Athena while I pat her back.

After our fifth ride, the churros Athena ate came crawling back up so here we are in a bathroom stall while Cheska scolds the poor girl.

"Stay here, I'll buy you some water." I stood up leaving the two and ran to the nearest food stall.

"One bottle of water please." I asked the girl on the counter while fishing my wallet in my bag.

"Make that two please." A deeper voice added.

I looked up and saw the guy from earlier. Chanwoo? If I remembered correctly.

Before I could find my wallet, he already paid the girl. He handed me the bottle of water and also the plushie from earlier.

"It looked like you really wanted the llama earlier so...here."

My mouth hangged in adoration of the soft wollen fur of the stuffed animal.

"Thank-"

I looked up and he was already gone? He was already walking back to his group of friends and I cant help but look at one in particular.

He looks so much like him.

The group walked away and it looked like they didn't notice me though or the missing plushie of their friend.

-----

"Don't forget! We'll go to the concert in Friday okay!!" Athena shouted while driving away with Cheska.

I smilled at them and waved good bye.

After parting from them after this eventful day only made ne realize how much I missed them. I felt bad for neglecting them these past few months. So I made up with them by accompanying them to this concert even though I dont know who was performing.

The tought of watching others perform only make my tummy churn. My unfulfilled dream... I threw all my dreams away to take care of Minie.

"Mommy!!" I looked behind me to see the little ball of sunshine.

I dont regret it one bit. This little girl has already filled my heart with nothing but love and adoration. I picked her up while she hugged the pink llama and smiled widely at me. I walked to the door where Joseok was smilling at us and kissed Minie on her forehead making her giggle.

Yeah...I dont regret it one bit.
-----

I sighed and plopped down on the couch. Minie already asleep upstairs.

"Tired?" Joseok smiled softly while taking off my shoes and lightly massaging my foot.

"Yeah...the girls made me run around the amusment park." He only hummed for me to continue.

"I swear for a twenty-seven year old, I'm so tired, unlike those two who runs like theres no tommorow." I huffed.

He chuckled a bit and frowned. "If taking care of Minie take a toll on you then-"

"No. It's not that. It's just I'm not that used to so much excercise." I pointed out.

He smiled softly and continued to work his magic on my ankles.

This is what I love with Josoek. He proved he changed his player ways and became this total gentle man, girls were to die for.

"And it doesnt stop there, after a triatlon in the amusment park , they're taking me to a concert this friday!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled at my response. "Realy? What band?"

"Hmm...Royal King I think? Or was it Knight coffee??" I stated.

Joseok froze. "You mean Knights Royalè?" I sat up and looked at Josoek who was staring down in deep tought.

"Yeah...why?" I asked. While his face was unreadable.

After a few more seconds he turned to me. "Nothing...never tought you were into boy bands."

"Not me. It's the girls. Only thinking about sweaty bodies and screaming girls around me makes me cringe." I cringed.

He smiled timidly and ruffled my hair. "Sleep baby, I'm gonna check up on Minie."

I looked at his retreating figure and frowned.

Weird.

I lied back down in a more comfortable postion.

Knights Royalè huh?

Pft...they sound like a snob polo club!