22: See You Again

3rd person's POV

Seulbi had a very bad feeling. Her insides started to flutter and a sick feeling is slowly rising up to her chest.

Maybe it was the heat.

Maybe it was the thousands of people crowding the place.

Or maybe it was because of the loud music playing.

One thing was for sure. She wanted to be anywhere but here.

But sadly, her promise to her friends and their happiness was her priority that moment so she held all her bad feeling about the event to herself.

She can hear groups starting a fan chant, and slowly everyone was joining in.

"Knight's Royalè!"

"Knight's Royalè!"

"Knight's Royalè!"

She was getting and getting more dizzy. They turned off the lights indicating the show was about to start.

"Choi Chanwoo!"

The fans chanted, in sync while the members emerges from the stage.

"Jung Hansol!"

By now, Seulbi could have sworn her eyes was tricking her, the first guy that showed up looks a lot like the guy from the amusement park.

"Kayden Kim!"

The fans were screaming louder and louder by the second. Seulbi covered her ears to soothe the light throbbing in her head.

"Park Jamien!"

Seulbi looked back at the stage shocked. It was the guy from the ice cream shop.

Her head was filling up with questions like. How did this member somehow knew her name back at the store?

"Jeon Zeana!"

Seulbi clutched her head as the ache was worsening.

"Park Taeya-"

Everything turned blurry as she felt her body limping while darkness consumed her.

----

The medical staff hurried their way through the crowd, carrying the girl to the clinic.

"Stop!"

"You may take her at the common room back stage. Let her rest there."

"But, she-"

"She's a friend...We know her very well, she won't cause a ruckus there, and I'll personally take care of her."

----

The moment Jamien stepped off the rising platform the screaming crowd greeted him. He formed a big heart eagyo with his arms while smiling widely.

With the shining lights the members can barely see the audiences faces, Jamien looks around, somehow he can make up some of the features of the fans in the VIP area.

at the corner of his eye, he saw his Taeyang hyung looking at one particular part or the crowd. Jamien squinted his eyes trying to focus on what his hyung was looking at.

He wasn't sure...if he was looking at Seulbi noona falling. His head snapped his head back to look at Taeyang's direction but he only wore a blank face.

Maybe it wasn't Noona after all...

Then why did Taeyang disappear twenty minutes after the opening performance?

---------

Seulbi's POV

AND CUT!!! I like it with a cliff hanger hahaha. I'll update soon though.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

love you (J)hoes hahaha