Chapter 9: Hostage?

Seulbi's POV

Three days.

Its been three days since I last interacted with Taeyang. Ever since he found me in my state of weakness.

I've been having those dreams for the past two years and it terrifies me. But it terrifies me most that Teayang would find out that I'm not the Seulbi he knew.

It has also been three days that I locked my self in our cabin in the woods. My mind was in a writing spree. Lyrics and melodies flowing in my head.

And most of all. It has been three days of waking up from my nightmare. And waking up to something worse. REALITY.

So I'm trapping myself hostage and the ransom would be my sanity and emotions. If someone could pull me out of my cage, this someone holds the key to my heart....

I highly doubt someone would save me.

Taeyang's POV

Its been three days.

Three fucking days of nothing.

Not a sign of her anywhere. And its making me mad.

What the fuck did I do?! Did I say something wrong?! Did I offend her?? Why the fuck is she gone without a trace??

Did she fucking leave? Again??

Aishh. I ran my hand again trough my hair in frustration.

And why the fuck do I care!!

She's not supposed to affect. I'm not supposed to let her in my life again. But what the fuck am I doing now?!?

Tss.

I decided to take a hike in my secret trail I discovered about 8 years ago...

I found it when I wandered here in the forest for three months. Trying to forget about her.

And now I'm doing it again cause I cant freakig stop thingking about that girl!!

I can almost see the abandoned cabin near the lake. I've been keeping it in a fine condition ever since.

I think I'll stay there for a bit.

I reached the porch of the cabin, having the feeling of familiarity of being here again.

This was my solitude. My secret sanctum. My escape.

And right now all I need is to forget about her...

I came here to forget...

Then why am I staring back at those familiar eyes that I kept on trying to let go 9 years ago...

"Taeyang?"

"N-Noona?"

Coming soon....😂