Chapter 4: Sing For You

Seulbi's POV

I sighed for the hundreth time today.

Everything has changed. It was like it was a whole new place to me. It was far from the home I grew up on.

The old ice cream parlor I used to take Taeyang was now a Hardware store.

What used to be playground was now Gym.

And the old family restobar was now...wait...

My frown instantly turned upside down when I saw the same building I always hanged out after school.

I ran across the road and entered the building excitedly as if it was my first time being there, I looked around and nothing much changed.

Same peach colored wallpaper. Same juke box in the corner. Same red cushions in each stall.

The only thing new was a small makeshift stage at the end of the room across the bar where a band was playing.

"Seulbi is that you??" I deep slightly scratchy voice said.

"Yeah it's me Mr. Song and you are looking good old man!" I joked as he pulled me in a bear hug.

Mr. Song is like an uncle to me, he's the owner of this store so everytime I had a good or bad day he was there to lsten and he always give good advice.

"Hey squirt haven't seen you in ten years and the first thing you say to me is I'm old." We broke our hug and he ruffled my hair.

I laughed. "It has been ten years, everthing here seems so different." I said feeling slightly sad again.

"Aww it's okay squirt! Cheer up! Say how bout you sing a song for us eh!" He suggested.

"What? No way! Its embarassing!" I said while hiding my face with my hair.

"Aww! C'mon kid! I still remember you and that kid taeyang would go here and you would play your guitar and sing like a retard!" He laughed.

I smacked him. "I do not sing like a retard!" I grumbled

"Yes you do." He countered.

"No I dont!" I growled

"Yes you do." Man! This old man is childish!

"No I dont!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I dont!"

"Then prove it." He smirked.

"Fine!" I huffed.

"fine." He smirked.

"Fine!!" I shouted as I stomped to the stage.

I borrowed a guitar from the band playing earlier.

When I sat down the stool at the stage I saw Mr. Song smirking at the other end of the shop.

That dirty little bastard! He tricked me!!

I sighed. I looked around and saw familiar and new faces. I remembered the dreading feelìng of coming back to a foreign home.

I closed my eyes and started to strum the guitar.

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift...

All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles and your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

I opened my eyes when I heard cheering. The room was suddenly full and they were cheering and clapping for me.

Mr.Song was smilling widely at me while the guy beside him walked out the store.

It was him...