28:Take Mommy

28:Dont let the Bad Man Take Mommy

Seulbi's POV

"Mommy!! take me with you!! Don't leave." Minie was bawling her eyes out the moment she realised we why were at the airport. "Let Daddy go by himself! he's a big boy! Stay here." Minie whined.

"Wow kid. I can feel how much you love me." Joseok scoffed beside me making me laugh.

"Minie, we need to go, this is important, we'll comeback soon okay." I explained as she looked up at me with her big doe teary eyes, while hugging my leg.

She made grabby hands so I picked her up, she instantly buried her head at the crook of my neck while playing with my pendant.

"But mommy, the evil troll will stop you to come back." She whimpered.

"What? Don't worry Minie, there's no troll in New York." I laughed at the little girl's cute imaginations.

"But it's true! The old grey haired man will! He have mind controlling powers! Don't go mommy, I don't want  to lose you too." Minie wrapped her arms around me.

Dad.

"Who told you this Minie?" I asked, generally scared and worried.

"From the lady in my dreams, she's really pretty mommy, like you, she said if I really like you, then don't let the old evil man get you."

By now I was petrified of what Minie said. Making me anxious even more.

They say sometimes children can see what we don't see, they understand things that makes no sense to us until you realise it.

'I don't want to loose you too.'

Those very same words I said 13 years ago.

"Minie already lost one mom, Minie doesn't want to loose you too." Minie cried harder, not realising she pertaining to herself as a third person

"Minie, Daddy, promise to take mommy home safe and sound, we'll be back before you know it, now be a good girl to my mom and we'll bring home a present okay?" Joseok said reassuringly.

Minie looked up from my neck to her dad. "Promise?" As she stick out her little finger.

"Promise."

------
Joseok's POV

"I never asked you what your father was like, what was he like?" I asked once they were seated at the plane.

"Don't know, never really got to know him." Seulbi replied emotionless

"Oh, didn't you stay with him for ten years?" I was really curious why she was freaking out on going to america, its bothering me that there is a chance that she had a relationship there that ended badly.

"I only stayed at his place in New York for a year, then I...stayed at LA for nine years. He was too busy and I never got to spend time with him."

"Wh-"

"It's gonna be a long flight, so I'm gonna sleep now." Seulbi cutting me off, she placed her headset and eye mask then leaning to her seat, blocking any conversation.

Its weird seeing her like this, we have our fights but never like this, shes so closed off, that I'm afraid I can only see a glimpse of the truth.

I know she genuinely cares for me and Minie, she takes care of us even to the point that she forget to take care of herself.

Maybe she had a fight with her dad?

I barely see Mr. Kim, even when her parents were still married.

Now that I think about it. Seulbi never mention America. In her ten years of stay there, I know nothing about it or her father.

Well it seems like she didn't change much from when she left.

I looked beside me, the girl that I'll soon call my wife.

I hope Mr. Kim likes me.

______

From here on the next chapters are gonna be dramatic af🔥🔥👌