Chapter 7.3: He's the

Seulbi's POV

"So youre the noona?" She asked lowly.

She steped closer and closer. Footsteps heavy making me flinch every time.

"Drop the act Bea. Noona is not used to your drama scene act outs." Taeyang spat.

What?

I slightly turned my eyes still teary while arms still wrapped around me closely.

I saw the girl...well Bea pouting like a kid while crosing her arms. She really looked like a kid.

Taeyang sighed heavily beside me. "Sorry about that noona. Bea just realy likes acting and makes a drama scene out of everything."

Thud!

I jumped in surprise when I turned around I saw Bea rolling around the floor whining.

"Is she gonna be alraight? The floor is cold and dirty." I muttered concerned. All the dirty words she said thrown out the window.

"Let her be noona. She just found a perfect drama scene but she was cut off. That's her way off...coping. She'll be alright in a sec." He muttered falling back to bed, pulling me with him.

I was watching her when she stoped rolling, lying on the floor face face flat on the carpet, after a minuet she snored loudly.

"I swear she's not normal." Taeyang muttered snugling to the crook of my neck.

---------

"So Seulbi eoni, what did you do in america?" Bea asked out of the blue.

We were seated on the high stool by tge dining area, waiting for Taeyang, who was practicaly forced to go buy take out.

"Uhh...I went to high school there and I well...I have a band and a dance troupe there." I answered hesitantly. I was still unsure of Bea's personality...and also I cant stop staring cause she looks like a doll.

"Ohh~ do you know Taeyang dance too?...well he used to. We belonged to 'The Crew' we usualy dance in events or we do flash mobs." She ranted.

"Cool. Back in New York we were hired by a model to do a flash mob so he can ask his best friend to be his girlfriend." I smiled remembering tge sweet scene.

"Aww that sweet...I wish Taeyang would do that for me..." she mumbled the last part, but I still heard it.

My heart ached for an unknown reason.' Why am I feeling this? He's just like a little brother to me....right?'

"Eonni? You look pale?" Bea asked me worriedly.