34:Satisfy

NOT EDITED

3rd person's POV

It was eirie silent, the two figures remained inside, occupying the washroom. Taeyang wasn't sure how to start and Seulbi just wanted to fulfill the 'order'.

It was true, Seulbi would only follow her father's words, she was a mere puppet, her will have already been taken. An empty shell. The only thing on her mind to get rid of the pain is obey, she must obey amd repent for her sin.

But

Somehow, Taeyang stumbled upon a loophole, a slight light of hope, a single ray of light that would hopefully illuminate the big picture, that would clear up some of the mysteries.

"What happened to you Noona? What happened to Joseok?" This time the older didn't seem to mind answering, for she knows that it was needed to complete her task.

"We broke up. I am to serve my father, I will comply to any of his wishes, and he wishes that I am to be wed to one of the heirs of the top companies, which is you." She didn't even bat an eye, as if her father didn't order to give herself to a complete stranger.

"Why are you f*cking following like a mindless dog?" Taeyang couldn't help but snap, thinking of what if's

What if I didn't accept to be the heir?

What if  her father didn't choose the Jeons?

Would she be married of to some random old geezer??

Taeyang clenched his fist tightly.

"Because I am a murderer."

In those five words, Taeyang snaped his head to look at the girl infront of him. She was looking at him blankly but hurt and guilt surfaced in her eyes before it went cold.

Taeyang was taken aback. What the hell? Looking at the small girl infront of her, anger rose from his chest. This was fucking confusing! She follows her father's orders to be a murderer or is she followig him because she's a murderer.

"Did your father ordered you to kill someone?"

"I am to follow to repent. I serve no purpose but to follow. I am to cover my guilt over with satisfaction of my father. I have killed who is dear to him. I am a murderer."

What?

"What? Noona you can't be! This isn't you!! What did they do to you?!" Taeyang exclaimed, not believing a single word. This has to be a lie! All of it are lies!! Taeyang pulled the girl in his arms, praying, begging that all of it was a dream.

"Everything happened because of what I did. If you have no more question then I have satisfied you, my objective have been complete." Taeyang tightened hid hold.

"No, I am not yet satisfied." Taeyang pulled back to look into her blank eyes. "If you want to satisfy me then let me kiss you Noona." Seulbi didn't utter a single word and remained silent. Taeyang took it as a yes and leaned in.

But before their lips could meet, an abrupt knock broke the two away from each other. "Hey!! Open the goddamned door!" Probably an angry costumer wanting to use the facilities.

"We're not done here yet." Taayang said sternly at the female who only gave a nod in return.

Taeyang ruffled his hair and unbottoned the first two bottons in his shirt. He reached for Seulbi's hair and loosened the bun, just to make sure it would look like something happened between them infornt of her father.

He pulled her out with him, bowing ever so slightly to the angered women lined up un the door. As he pulled her back to their table.
----
"So it's settled then! The two will be wed before the sun sets on the morrow!" The eldest of the four exclaimed with delight, signing the papers infront of him.

"It's a pleasure doing buisness with you sir, I'm sure Taeyang would be satisfied with his bride." Kai smirked at the older. And once that little rat gets your heir around her fingers, I'll make her illiminate her husband and her grandfather in law.

Kai gave a pleasing grin.

'I'll make sure that everything you have will be burned to the ground.'
----
"What did we miss?" Taeyang asked once he was seated again, he could feel Mr. Kim's gaze at him. He glanced at him as he caught the elder trying his best to hide his smirk

Taeyang once again was mad.

'This crazy bastard! He even ordered his daughter to seduce me!

But Taeyang's gaze down, trying to hide his hatefull glare.

'Does he order her to do this to others!?"

"Did you enjoy boy? Don't worry you can have her all to yourself after tomorow." Mr. Kim smirked.

"What? What's happening tomorow?" I asked trought my teeth, trying not to snap at the man.

"I have already signed the papers, you and your fiancè will hold your wedding tomorow." The oldest filled in.

"Becareful, with this girl though Taeyang." Mr. Kim smirked with an evil glint in his eyes. He placed his palm on the top of the girl's head, patting it, not in a loving way, it was like a master petting it's pet.

"This girl has a bit of a snap. I warn you. She bites."
----
I know! It's boring😢😢 dont hate me. Guys i didnt make the auditions😭😭 so I'm sad so I just cant write so much RN but I promised I would update so here it is😅

I just noticed that after "Jamien" chapter the views dropped hahahaha I guess they were upset because some of you tought that MINIE is Seulbi and Joseok's real daughter😂😂😂 

For the people reading this would you mind commenting what was your toughts about Minie's existance? Were you disappointed at first or nah??

I wanna hear your toughts guys☺