18: Knights Royalè

Seulbi's POV

With Joseok and Minnie out the house, I kept rolling around in bed in boredom. Without the two I realised I really had nothing to do much without Minnie. I sat up and caught a glimpse of the concert ticket on my dresser.

Knights Royalè?

I struggled to reach my phone in my bed side table. You know that feeling when you're in a really  comfy position so you'll do your best to stretch to reach the remote? Yeah. Something like that.

Once I finally got my phone in my hands I tapped my most reliable friend. Google. The one that have been providing me homework all through out the years. I tapped searched and typed in Knights Royale, tapping the first article that pops up.

'A group of talented, good looking men with a prince like appeal. With their individual persona and lovable characters. The boys managed to make half of the world fall for their charms, just a simple smile from one a girl could fall head over heels to the charismatic group. Despite the criticism of others because of their background and the fact that they came from a small entertainment company, they continued to dominate the wold by storm with their continuously growing fan base.'

Choi Chanwoo

-23 years old

-185cm.

-55kg

-Rapper/Vocals

*The eldest of the group. Fans would characterised him as the "mysterious prince ." for his usually quiet  demeanour, but on stage he unleashes the machine gun like rapping skills. The most matured in the group.

Jung Han Sol

-22 years old

-183 cm.

-54kg

-Rapper/Dancer

*The so called "Bad Boy Prince." He's the bad boy image of the group of princely boys. His aggresive rapping skills rocks the whole stadium with his deep velvet voice. Not only that, his dance moves are increadibly smooth and strong at the same time that makes fan girls fantasize his strong arms wraped around them at night. He earned the Bad Boy Prince title not just from his looks, rumors says that him and the leader have a heated rivalry ever since they debuted, it was said that Han Sol was the supposed leader but he was over throned by the current leader "King"

Kayden Kim

-21 years old(same age as their leader)

-179 cm

-52kg.

-Vocal/Dancer

*Despite having the prince image, this member puts the S in Sadist. This mischievous prince is the source of the maknae's fears and happiness. He claimed that he likes to mess around the maknae, but it cannot be a hidden fact that the two is the known OTP of the group, with their playfull fights and amount of skinship, the two is the known "He protects, but he also Attack!"  He claimed that rather than being called the sadistic prince he would be rather called  as "K"

Park Jamien

-19 years old

-180 cm.

-52kg.

-Dancer/Vocals

*The Maknae. This ball of energy is known as "Prince of Play." He likes all kinds of games, the rumors say, that even before his pre debut, his favorite games includes playing with girls hearts. That not hard to believe, with his sweet alluring voice and seductive moves, he can make any girls heart waver and fall for his godly boyish charms. He's from a small town in england, growing up there gives him an accent which only adds up to the list of his charms. He said in an interview that his playing days are over because he devotes his time on work and on his K hyung. How sweet!.