37:His High

I just realised that I was so focus on the plot in this story, I forgot to put some fluffy scenes, so this might be late but it fits the story line so enjoy!😊😊

The next books I would publish would probably be more fluffy and cute than this😂 sure I wanted drama but I took it too far I guess?😂😂

Taeyang's POV

Strawberries...

The smell of strawberries wafted in my senses. The sour-sweet smell of the fruit woke me from my slumber, as well as my growling stomach from the inviting scent.

It was a form of de jà vu when I entered the kitchen, with Noona cooking a batch of strawberry pancakes.

Unsure of what to expect, I sat down at the countel stool, careful not to make a sound. Noona hasn't noticed me yet, so she continued minding her own buissness.

Something was off.

Something was deffinately different.

Noona was humming while cooking, all the while giving a little sway to her hips as she moves along with her own melody.

As far as Taeyang's knowledge, his Noona was under some kind of mind control by his father, that the girl moves roboticaly and accordingly to her father's order. With a cynical father like Mr.Kim, he was hell bent on the idea that Kai and his Grandfather would order her to make him suffer or become the coldest and heartless wife there could be.

Sureley Mr. Kim didn't order Noona to give a little show to her husban?

Husband...

I choked on air as the tought came in my mind. What the hell! A fluttering feeling filled my chest as the word kept on replay in my mind.

Holy shit I'm a husband!

"Taeyang?" I looked up as Noona finally noticed me. Maybe choking on thin air was a dead give away that I'm here.

The girl gave a sweet smile, it looked genuine, it looked real.

Holy shit! Noona is my wife!

I coughed, and collected myself. I tried to regain my posture but the fact that the mindless puppet last night was no where to be seen and Noona was looking at me like nothing happened, or the fact that she didn't react or protest about ou marrige.

My face continued to heat up as the tought continued to nag in my head.

A soft, pillow like touch at my temple, was enough to pull me back to reality.

"Goodmorning husband." Noona chuckled as she placed a stack of pancakes with sliced strawberries and home made syrup.

She placed another batch infront at the seat beside me, as she placed a plate of eggs and sauseges between us, as she let herself be seated at the counter stool beside me.

"Goodmorning-uhm...Noona wife?" I greeted unsure. Well I expected her throwing dinner knives at me like last time,  but making breakfast?

It was like the real Noona was back.

She giggled beside me, it was cute. It made me feel at home. It made me feel happy, that Noona wasn't a puppet for her father.

She was free.

But...

"Noona are you alright with...this? Aren't you mad that you were forced to marry...me?"  I asked, it hurts me that this was the truth. That she was just forced to me. I left so that she wouldn't be pulled by my sadistic grandfather's plans not knowing that her own father would throw her in this mess.