Chapter 8: I got YOU

Seulbi's POV

It was around midnigth when I felt a prescense inside my room.

I sat up from my bed. It was deathly silent but I knew better. Somewhere in this dark room was another being...

I was about to get up but an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Ahh!-" a hand was brougth to my face preventing me to make any kind of noise.

"Shhh." The stranger whispered in my ear and pulled me down to my bed.

I couldn't make up the stranger's feature, but one thing was for sure. It was a man holding me down.

The raging pitter patter of the rain was deafning but when the raoring thuder boomed outside. The arms wrapped around me tightened.

Taeyang...

When the flash of lightning illuminated the room, the head burried at the crook of neck whimpered.

He's still afraid of lightning.

This reminded me when he was 6. Whenever a storm was comming he would sleep over.

'N-noona, I-I'm scared.'

'It's okay...I got you.'

I carefuly carresed his soft hair. His breath were short and ragged. He was still quivering a bit.

"It's okay. I got you." I whispered to him.

I reached out for my earphones on the bed side table. I strugled a bit because of Taeyang's tight hold.

I placed an ear bud for each of us and played a soothing song

(Say You Won't Let Go- James Arthur)

He was starting to calm down, while the song was tuning out the thunder outside.

I met you in the dark
You lit me up.

I carresed his face as its features started to soften.

You made me feel as though
I was enough.

It's amazing yet scary how he changed so much and so little for the past 10 years...

We danced the night away
We drank too much
And I held your hair back when you were throwing up.

I looked at him as my little brother. Does he look at me as his big sister as well?

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told you
I think that you should get some rest

I don't how it started, but things started to get weird. I don't know when this started or how it started. I just want to know if I should stop this.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

We were now gazing at each other. I can feel my heart race and I don't know why.

I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

"Just say you won't let go..." Taeyang whispered before closing his eyes and fell asleep.
------
I woke up.

Alone.

I can tell that whatever happened last night was not a dream. Cause the window was wide open that morning.

I dont understand why I feel like something is missing...more like Im missing someone.

I decided to walk around to keep my emotions at bay.

The cold breeze and the whispers of the wind filled the silence. I didnt notice that I was at the secluded part of the park.

It was dark and creepy. Dead trees. Dried grass and it didnt help that it was still dark.

I can hear faint sounds of footsteps was comming from behind.

I turned around but saw nothing but darkness. I fastened my pace but I can only hear the footsteps getting louder.

Shit.

I turned around and saw a figure of a man but my vision was quickly covered.

"Guess who's back."

No...

No.

Not him.

Please! Not him!!!

Help!!!

"Noona! Noona! Wake up! Youre scaring me! Wake up Seulbi!"

I was brought back to my room. Taeyang was right infront of me.

He was looking at me with concern...with care.

"Noona. You were shouting...you were shouting for help."

He's here...

I flung my arms around him and he pulled me close to him.

I felt safe.

"I was scared Taeyang..."

He hugged me tighter and ran his hand up and down my back soothingly.

"Its okay Noona it was just a dream...I got you."

'-----
Aaaaaand cut! Just finished semi finals!!!!

Hey what's up this FEB. 14?

Valentines? Isn't supposed to be INDEPENDENCE DAY??