35:Choice

NOT EDITED

3rd Person's POV

The night ended without further drama. The two prestige families part their ways as the night falls midnight.

At the Kim's penthouse, the girl was ordered to sit at the end of the long dining table, with ten empty seats on the side. At the other end was her father.

Despite the known fact that her father loathes her, deep within her, behind the lifeless facade, she still cares deeply for the older. She still cares.

"I have a new assignment for you..." The elder stated. "You already know that I have arranged a marrige for you and the Park Corporations' heir." The girl at the other end of the table only nodded in return.

"What I want you to do is..."

-----

"Grandfather! What is the meaning of this!! What is this marige bullshit your spouting about!" Taeyang glared darkly at the older.

"Were having a merging with the Kim Industries, and the only way that heartless bastard Kai would agree." My grandfather glared at the younger's disrespect.

"I didn't expect you complaining Taeyang, you get the girl of your dream." Taeyang was taken aback.

'How the hell did he find out?'

"You've been obsessing on the girl for years now, and still she never choose you." The older laughed. "Pretty pathetic if you ask me. You should thank me boy, she was about to get married to another man."

Taeyang's fist clenched at the olders taunting. It angers him that what the older was saying was the truth...

She did choose Joseok.

She was about to spend the rest of her life with another.

She was out of reach.

But even now that the girl he's been inlove since he could talk would become his and his only.

He couldn't help but feel more pathetic.

If it wasnt for a stupid agreement...

She would've never chose him.

-----

"What I want you to do is, dispose of the boy after the third month of your marrige."

Seulbi flinched, the reaction was so subtle it wasn't caught by the watchful eye of her father.

She would never dare to call her father, it was pure blasphemy to tge elder. To be called father by a murderer makes his blood boil. If it wasn't for the pros of having a someone to do your dirty work, he wouldve killed the girl himself. The girl was good at what she do, clean and fast. It was like the girl was a trained assasin, but the elder knew that it was only because of her mind, pushing her body to the limits.

"Pardon master? please elaborate further." The man raised a brow. It was rare for the girl to talk back, usualy she would do what she had been told immediately, thus the 'taking care' incident earlier.

"After the third month of your marrige, I want you to kill him. Simple as that."

There is no denying that Seulbi cares deeply for her father. But there are times that she wants to forget.

"N-No I-I can't do that master." Seulbi miraculously replied.

Kai wasn't fazed that his supposed obidient puppy has talk back to it's master. The hypnotist warned that there would be times that their own self would resurface and fight for their way.

In Seulbi's case, you just need to offer her ultimate desire.

To be loved.

Mr. Kim stood up, and walked slowly towards the girl. He knew exactly what to do, but what he wanted to know was why. Why did the girl suddenly refuse after so many years of mindlessly following?

"Seulbi."

The girl's head snapped to her head to her father, looking awestruck at the fact that her father has finnaly called her by name.

"What's stoping you Seulbi?" Kai asked, spectating the girl's movement. "Seulbi, do you perhaps care for that boy more than your father?" Kai could see how happy the girl was, slowly and surely she was falling back to her strings. She was falling to the puppeteer's trap.

Seulbi was elated, her father has called her by her name thrice, and has subjected himself as her father.

"No father I do not care for the boy, I only care for you. I will make sure I will do as you will." Seulbi exclaimed with the determination. Father is counting on me! I won't let him down!!

"I will gladly kill Park Taeyang for you father."

"Good girl." It was the happiest day of her life. Her father was patting her head. A sign of affection.

The man walked out but before he could leave the room he uttered one last order. "Oh...and dont call me father, I will only let it pass just this once." The man snapped in annoyance, but was amused, the girl was as gulible as a child, a simple praise and she does everyrhing you want.

Pathetic...

"Understood master."

And just like that, all hesitation has been thrown out the window. The master has taken control once again.
___________

Hahaha I was writing this during class sooo here it is

BTW

THE END IS NEAR!!!

THE END IS NEEEAR!!!!

(Anyone?😂😂 someone got the memo?)

AND if your into Jamien-Zeana-Kayden's story comment here if you want a special chapter for them😊😊

Vote

Share

Comment

Love😙😙😙😂

POWER!!!