Chapter 12: Woo?

Taeyang's POV

"Yes I'm scared. Terrified even. The tough of loosing you to him, or any other man out there scares the shit out of me."

(AN: the scene in seulbi's POV already happened and the italic in taeyang's last POV was just a flash back)

I'm still laying in my bed. Still trying to process what happened.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

What the hell do I know about courting??

Maybe I was caught in the moment? Yes I was but I have no regets. Would I take back everything I said? No. Never. Not in a million years. If it means Seulbi Nona's attention will only be mine then I will concede.

Her eyes widened as well as mine. A faint blush coloured her cheeks. She looked so f*cking adorable.

"Nona, I want to court you." If it was even possible, her eyes widened even more and her blush turned even darker.

I'm so fucking whipped.

Everything she does makes me crazy. Every little thing she do catches my eyes. And I would be damned if I let anyone see that part of her.

I feel possessive of her. Even when I was a clueless innocent child. I don't want anyone to have her.

But what the f*ck. What do you do when you're courting someone.

There's only one person I know, who knows about woo-ing someone. Some one knowledgeable in drama.

"Talk dipshit."

"Hello Bea, I need your help."

"I'm in the midle of something right now Tae."

"Bea how do you woo a person?" I can hear a lot of clattering sounds and glass breaking and a series of shouts were on the other line.

"Be there in ten- no five!!" The shout and complaints were getting louder. "Ready some paint, plaster, your tux- on second thought burn that thing, text me your size I'm gonna find you something presentable and also order a bucket of wings and pepperoni pizza and a bunch of marshmallow and chocolates and a shit load of flowers."

I heard the front door opened with a loud bang and the door to my room opened revealing a spaghetti and salad covered girl with a black lines of paint on her cheek.

"I'm not even gonna ask what you were doing." I eyed her up and down. Imagine looking at a porcelain doll in war of spaghetti bomb and salad machine gun.

"You came to the right person." She smirked.

"Okay but first what's the paint, plaster, wings, pizza, marshmallow, chocolates and tux for?"

"The food is for me. The paint is for your room. The tux is for your wedding and the plaster is for the statue your making in her image. So here's the pla-"

"Wait wait wait. Statue? Wedding?? My room? Isn't that a tad bit dramatic?" I asked.

She raised a brow "Dramatic is the point. She'll see woo-ing never been seen."

I looked at her incredulously. -_-

She rolled her eyes. "Okay fine. I'll tune it down a bit, you're no fun." Something might have caught her eye.

She smirked and walked pass me and pulled out a familiar brown instrument hiden in my cabinet.

"In my mother's side, there was a traditional way of woo-ing." She plucked each string slowly, checking if it's tuned.

"In her country, they call it harana."

What?

"Ha-ra-na?"
-----

Seulbi's POV

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!

nothing is holding me back anymore...

Goodbye everyone.

Everyone screamed when the girl jumped off  their rooftop which ended her life...

Yeaaaah crappy april fools prank buuuuut taeyang's POV was a filler so. Yeah hahahha byeee~
And check out my other stories Poison

 Yeah hahahha byeee~ And check out my other stories Poison

Aaaand coming soon is

Vote

Share

And

Loveeee😂😍😘😘😘😘😘😘