20: Answers

Seulbi's POV

'I'm Sorry Noona.'

My breath hitched at the hand writen note. The page looked like it was torn from a random notebook.

My breathing becomes ragged and short. Everything was falling to place yet it seems like fate have something else in mind.

I was becoming dizzy, the shortness of my breath shortened my oxygen supply. My vision turning my hands slightly shaking while clutching the note, reaching for the table to steady myself.

"Baby? Are okay?"

I instantly crumpled the paper and shoved it inside the box. I placed the box at the far back of my drawer and turned to see Joseok at the doorway.

"Whats wrong baby?" Joseok moved closer and pulled me to his arms. His hand reaching up to ran his fingers in my hair.

I sighed in content. This is something I love about Joseok, he lulls me to complete calmness and puts me to a comfortable mind set.

Joseok's touch calms me.

I pulled away a little and looked into his eyes, his eyes still holds the admiration and gentleness from earlier this evening. A look of fondness I grew to be accostomned.

I stood at my tippy toes and pecked his lips making his lips strech into a wide grin, his eyes crinkling in delight.

"Yeah, just a little tired...."
-----

I woke up with Minie poking my nose. I laughed at the little girl and pulled her to my embrace.

"Mooooommy~ Daddy said to wake you up! He made pancakes!" The girl giggled and squirmed in my arms wanting to run back to get her pancakes.

"Really? So I should probably eat it all." I teased.

"No Mommy! You should share!" Minie pouted.

I laughed at the cute sight and kissed her temple, the girls giggled again, her madness disappearing.

The girl pulled me away from the comfort of bed to the kitchen, the sweet scent of pancakes surrounding the kitchen

"Baby, I'm going to town this noon, would you like me to pick up something?" Joseok said, without turning away from the pancakes he's cooking.

I back hugged him and place a kiss at the back of his neck, where I coul reach in my tippy toes.

"I'd love it if you buy me some snacks." I mummbled in his shirt, while inhaling his masculine scent.

"Snacks, you mean a month supply of peppero?" He cuckled and turned to me after turning off the stove.

My eyes crinkled to a smile and laughed, "You know me too well."

"Well you almost strangled me to death after I took a box." He stated, but pecked me on the lips.

"Eeeww." Minie whined and pushed her plate, but reached out and finished the pancakes.
-----

Should I open it?

I stared at the white box on my hands.

All the answers I've been looking for is probably in here...

I slowly opened the lid but only to close it again, hearing the small foot steps running towards the room.

Minie entered with a large smile plastered on her face making me chuckle.

"Mommy! Mommy! Whats that?" She pointed at the large guitar case.

I smiled and pulled out the white guitar from the case. "This baby is a guitar."

She eyed the instrument skepticaly, and reached out to pluck one of the string.

"What does it do Mommy?" She started to run her fingers along the six strings.

I smiled at her, Taeyang was like this when he first saw the guitar I'm holding when he was Minie's age.

(Minie is 3 so taeyang was 3 and seulbi was learning guitar at 8)

"It's an instrument Minie, like Mommy's piano." I said softly.

"Can you play a song Mommy?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure baby..."
----

I laughed as I watched Minie strugle to reach the strings to form a G chord.

After struming a single chord, minie stoped me and demanded for me to teach her so here we were.

Her small fingers were streching with all their might to press the strings.

Finally she pouted and handed me the guitar. "Play a song mommy, just teach me when I grow up." She mummbled, making me grin at her cuteness.

I decided to play D half moon by Dean.

Love, love the stars~

Love, love the moon~

I sang the lyrics softly and soothing. Minie started to close her eyes listening to the mellow music playing.

I closed my eyes and strumed the chords, the lyrics flowing from my lips absentmindedly, while my head was filled with a certain someone.

My other half huh? Is it wrong if I think about Taeyang more that Joseok? Is it wrong if I still to see him?

I stared into space, feeling guilty. Joseok dont deserve this. Joseok deserves someone who loves him whole heartedly.

If every little thing makes me think of him and makes my heart falter, then maybe I should just let go.

I should let Taeyang go, and be happy with Joseok.