Chapter 6:Don't

This chapter is dedicated to @katiethepotato14, Thanks soooo much for voting My Love Noona!사랑해!!❤❤❤ if you like my love noona check out my other stories Poison and Fate's Game: Fangirl One shot Collection

Taeyang's POV

I'm not gonna make the same mistake.

I'm not gonna fall again.

I took another swig of the bottle of vodka.

I looked around the bar. Sluts were eying me like heels on sale. But every time I would make a move, her face manged to butt in my head.

Ugh.

I was sick of it so I walked out. The exit took me to th back door in a dark alley.

Everytime I passed by anyone, I would see her face.

I got irritated and the drunk part of me took control.

I grabbed the next girl and kissed her. She was shocked but eventualy kissed back.

--------
"Taeyang~ c'mon it's time to wake up." I groaned.

"Taeyang you need to get up!" I recognized the voice and my eyes snaped open, getting up from my position in bed.

But instantly regreted it because of the massive head ache.

Fuck hangovers!

"Whoa Tae! Take it easy." A hand softly patted my head, making me forget the hungover.

I just stared at her. She was smilling at me while she patted my head. It felt so soothing and calming.

"How did I get here?" She chuckled and handed me a cup of coffe from her night stand.

She stood up and started to walk out the room.

I tried to remember what happened last night. The only thing I remember is going out the bar and me grabbing...

I hurried down stairs and found her humming a song while flipping pancakes.

"Noona you didn't answer me."

"Oh. You mean how did you end up here? I was walking down the sidewalk when I saw you making out with a light post. Assuming you were drunk out of your mind I took you here." She said in a monotone while cutting fruits facing me backwards.

I'm glad she's not facing me, cause surely I was red in embarrasment.

"Your Aunt would have flipped if I show up on your doorstep with you singing about your small birdie." She continued.

Just great....

-------
Seulbi's POV

I'm glad he can't see my face. I'm sure I look just like this strawberry I'm cutting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I softly touched my lips where the tinggles feels like fireworks....

'Don't want to make another mistake, but this bliss is just like a drug, deadly and dangerous yet so addictive.'