36: Betreyal.

NOT EDITED. Sorry for typos.

3rd Person's POV

"You may now kiss the bride."

Taeyang claimed Seulbi's lips, as the two elders and three other witnesses watched and clapped.

It wasn't grand.

It wasn't romantic.

It was cold...

Taeyang's heart was slowly breaking.

Yes she was his...But he never wanted her like this.

She deserves better. She deserves to be given the world. It maybe childish but at the back of Taeyang's mind, his childhood dream was shttered.

It wasn't suppose to happen this way.

He was supposed to marry her at the most grand chapel, decorated with white lilies and filled with friends and family celebrating the day when his Noona become his wife.

He was six when he dreamed of her Noona walking down an isle looking like a princess she would sometimes tell stories about.

He imagined kissing his bride with the happiest emotion filling up his chest.

He imagined a fucking fairytale his Noona would tell before going to bed.

And thats all it will ever be...

A fucking story.

But when he had his 'talk' with his grandfather. He was filled with desperation. His grandfather brought out the greed in him.

He wanted this.

But it all feels so wrong.

Taeyang broke the kiss. Opening his eyes slowly, he was met with a pair of lifeless eyes. Contrasting to the way he wished it to be. The sparkle in her eyes has faded. It didn't shine with happiness nor love.

Neverthless she is his now.

Seulbi was feeling excited.

She felt so ecstatic.

If she would let her husband die at the most cruel and painful way, maybe father will let her call her dad? Maybe she can once more hear him say her name? Maybe he'll forgive her.

The task at hand was the biggest assigment of all. Her father was counting on her. She must give the best she could. The most painful thing she could do.

Betreyal.

She would grant happiness his heart would desire, then slowly, surely and painfuly give torturous death.

A heart break from betreyal.

Just like how she felt twelve years ago...

-----

Smiling sinisterly, Kai was facing the sky scrapers of New York. Now that Park Corporation has succesfully merged with Kim Industries, he was at the top and with a little help from that filthy child he would eliminate the heir and all of this will be his.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Gamon is here to see you now." His secretary called through the phone.

"Let him in..."

The door opened and revealed a rugged looking man, dressed in filthy clothes and torn shirt, his long hair messy and greasy, But Kai knew better that insulting now judging the man in first glance.

"Gabriel Gamon...what brings you here old friend." Kai gave a tight smie, trying hard not to anger the man.

"You know well why I'm here Kai." The man snapped.

And in a blink of an eye, infront of him stood the man, no longer in ratty clothes.

He stood with power, pride and authority. He was dressed in a three piece suit, all black. His hair pushed back in a sleek hair style making The Gabriel Gamon, look ten times more intimidating.

"Your tricks never fail to surprise me friend." Kai stated, gathering his composure.

"It's all in the power over the mind." The man smirked, his pale complexion glowing under the lights outside his office.

The man stood now beside him, looking down at the people bellow struggling to make through life.

Gabriel Gamon was a man of mystery. He has a different perspective in others, a single glance and he could read your intire self. He has a way in words that would take out the worst person in you. It is to said that hell has shown itself from his eyes, and that even the devil would be afraid at the man.

"Eleven years ago you came to me. You were one of the few I chose to reveal myself. You seeked my help. You said you wanted justice. You said you wanted refuge for the child, to take her pain all thw while paying for her sin." The man started.

"I gave into your wish. Foolishly trusting a friend without seeing past you." The man have now turned to face the man that was cowering down his gaze.

"I let myself be used, I didn't read you because I trusted you." Gabriel Gamon's voice started to rise and it was not a good sign.

"I let you have what you want because I believed you wanted to justify your dead child." His voice turning colder by the second.

"But you made me create a monster out of your first." Kai closed his eyes, fully aware what was to come next.

"She didn't do it Kai, you know it. You were there...You were the one who tried to kill your fiancè."