Epilouge

I gently placed the boquet of flowers on his grave.

"Hey." I smiled warmly. "It's been a while huh? I really miss you..."

"Is it fun where you are now? I hope youre happy, I came here to tell you that....I found my happiness, my home. I found where I'm belong. Don't worry, he treats me really well. Anyways, I need to cut my visit short, I just dropped by. Pray for me there that all would be well."

I placed my hand gently on the tomb. Smilling as I reminise all the moments we shared, all the hardships we've been trough.

I'm glad I met him...

I turned on my heels and hurried back to my car, to drive off home.

I sighed, it seems like fourteen years come and go so fast, it seems like yesterday I left.

So much have happened since then.

Taeyang...

I sighed, the boy who changed my life. The boy I took care off since childhood. I never tought I would fall for him. I do love him.

Not as a brother.

Not as a friend.

I love him as my lover.

And nothing could change that. Even of were thousand miles apart I still think of him.

No matter how many fights we had he still got my back, whenever we would argue he never turns his back on me, he simply kisses me on my cheek and mutter a cute sorry.

I wish I could turn back time...

I pulled over the driveway and took the paper bag at the backseat of my car. I pulled out my keys, struggling to pull it out my back pocket.

Just about when I felt the cold metal at my finger tips the door opened, revealing a tall masculine figure standing on my door step, holding the door ajar for me to come in.

He took the paper bags from my hands, and swooped down and threw me over his shoulder.

"You're back early, how come you didn't warn me." I said as I slapped his back, rolling my eyes, I couldnt stop smilling at the sleepy boy who was carrying me like a cave man.

The said man only grumbled as a reply, placing the bags on the counter then heading upstairs, still carrying his wife on his shoulders.

"Noona, you gained weight." Taeyang said teasingly with a slap on my butt.

"Hey!! How dare you slap my fine ass!" I laughed and slapped his butt aswell, that has given me a nice veiw.

"Your ass? Sorry babe, but this is mine." He chuckled and slapped my butt again.

He threw me on our  bed knocking the air out of me, he threw himself beside me and snuggled to my side.

"How was the book signing?" I softly asked as I play with his hair, making him sigh in content, leaning in to my touch.

"Same as always, Noona I'm tired so cuddle me." Taeyang pouted making me coo at his cuteness.

(A/N: you lost bro? Tought he was dead? Well here comes the twist.)

After a year in america, taking care of my dad who was diagnosed by cancer, after a year of treatment he was getting better so he said I could go back here in Korea.

When I came back, Taeyang demanded that I sleep over, being the cute kid he is, I just couldn't resist.

We stayed up all night, with him telling me this crazy story of me leaving him for america in ten years, then something about him becoming a singer and me being brainwashed by my father then we got married because of his grandfather, then Joseok was my ex fiance??