39:Downfall

Seulbi's POV

"Noona, why are you doing this!" Taeyang gasped as he helplessly tried to suck in air, I held his neck tightly, stranggling him.

He let his gaurd fall the moement I let him take me to his bed. He let himself fall into a trap of seduction. A mere opening to ending his life.

"I hate you Noona..."

"Dont worry...I hate myself too.."

And in a flick of a wrist, a long deep cut, sliced it's way to Taeyang's neck. Blood splurting all over his body, as I held him in place, with my grip from his hair. When I felt him no longer struggling, I let go of Taeyang and let his lifeless body fall limp in his own pool of blood.

I limped my way to the nearest pdone and dailed father's number. It rang about five times before he finnaly picked up. Silence greeted me from the other line, the only sound audible was the faint beeping of a machine in the background.

"Master, the deed has been done." Still, there was no answer from the other side. "Master?" With the lack of response from the other side, I swallowed a lump forming in my troath and prepared myself at the taboo I'll be commiting.

"Father?"

"Seulbi..." a long pregnant pause was heard in the other line as I held my breath for my father's reaction. I have been a good girl. I have followed his wish. I made him proud. Right?

"Seulbi I'm sorry." The line went dead.

And in a blink of an eye everything weny crashing. I was free. He gave me my will.

I killed Taeyang..

I fell on my knees.

I killed the love of my life.

I was begging for forgiveness.

I'm a monster.

I was begging for another chance

My father is a monster.

I crawled on the ground towards Taeyang's body.  I cried as I hugged his bloody self.

I deserve to die.

I took the stained knife beside me.

I won't let death do us part.

"I love you my little Taeyang."

A stab straight in the heart.

--------

It was too late for Gabrielle Gamon to save the two lovers.

It was too late for Kai to let go of his desires and fear, for the love of a family.

It was too late for everyone that day.

Minnie found out and lost her voice due to depression.

Seulbi's mom shut everyone out until she starved to death in Seulbi's room.

Same goes with Taeyang's auntie. She was found in an old park where she used to let Taeyang play. She was found by the authorities frozen after staying there in a snowstorm, clutching an album in her arms.

Knight's was disbanded. Members mourn for the lost of their leader.

Joseok turned into a drunkard, ever since Minie's real mom died due to her sickness, he turned his attention to alchohol, receantly he was caught by locals doing drungs and offering them to a bunch of minors, imprisoning him for months where he hanged himself.

One lost soul made others misguided.

A chain off death cannot be avoided.

A single man's desire turned darastic.

Pulling everyone to hell in frantic.

A true demon

A true villan

Once a loving father

Became a hurtful monster.

His greed lost him everything he worked for.

And Death has taken anything he cared for

Downfall of no other,

Is when a life loses, its over.

_________

Confused? Well me too LoL.

Mass murder by an author yeaaaaah.

Vote

Comment all your hate

And share the word of the WildCannary.

Short ending? Well there is an epilouge so watch out

For Namjoon's bday I updated

When they finnaly make their comeback, I'll update the epilouge.

READ THE EPILOUGE, FOR THE FINNAL CLOSURE

I LOVE YOU ALL😘😘😘😘