Chapter 3: First Encounter

This chapter is dedicated to @ummcycul thanks for adding this story to your reading list!! Hope you all enjoy😊

Seulbi's POV

It's been a week since I came back...It has also been a week since my last appearance in the outside world...well...outside my room.

The momment I saw a grown up Taeyang, it reached me that I was now foreign to my own home. I have been gone for so long everyting has already changed.

*knock! Knock!~

"Come in!!" I shouted not bothering to move at my comfy position in bed.

"Seulbi, it been a days and your still locked in your room! How about you go freshen up and go for a walk huh." My mom said softly.

"But moooom." I whined.

"No buts! Go take a shower and please take the basket of cupcakes I baked next door. "

"Next door!!? To Taeyang's House? But mom!" I whined even more. No way am I going near that house! After that awkward thing witg the window and such I never opened my curtains.

"I said no buts! You are going and that is final." My mom said in a stern tone.

I was about to whine again but mom gave me 'the look.' You know, that look your parents give you, that looks like theyre gonna take away your phone or something?

I huffed and got up from bed and made a bee line to the bathroom.

"My ship will sail!"

"What did you say mom?"

"Nothing dear."
----------

After showering I got dressed in my grey long sleeves paired with black rippded jeans and a pair of black timberlands.

I slowly walked down the stairs silently hoping it would be already dark outside...even though its morning.

I bid my goodbye, while holding the basket of cupcakes loosely.

I hesitated to press the door bell but before I even got close to the door bell the door was threw open and a half naked girl running out while bawling their eyes out.

Followed by a tall figure.

Taeyang...

I stood there awkwardly while the girl was screaming curses while Taeyang was just staring unto space blankly.

When the girl left Taeyang turned to me then smirked. There was a glint in his eyes but something else caught my eye.

"Pft...hahahahahaha!!!" I couldn't hold my laughter back when I noticed a picture frame inside his house.

"After all these years, this is still hanged here?" I entered his house walking pass him at his door way and looked up at the messy picture.

It was drawn by us.

We drew it when he was 6 and I was 12, I was baby sitting him when he said he wanted to plan our wedding.

I laughed at him and went with it, we drew out a plan and he showed it to Aunt Rose, she was so happy she got it framed.

I felt a presence behind me, when I turned around I came face to face to his toned chest.

He leaned to my ear "Who gave you permission to enter noona?" He whispered, his lips slightly brushing at my earlobe.

I just chuckled nervously and took a step back. "Psh! Don't be like that! This was practicaly my second home."

"Noona..." He whispered. He took another step forward

"Hmm?"  I hummed while taking another step back.

"Noona~..." He repeated, this time his voice getting lower while he toom another step forward.

"Y-yes?" I tooka step back but the wall have greeted me.

He caged me with his arms pressed on the wall on both sides of my face.

"I'm sorry noona but you're not welcome here anymore..."

His eyes were like black holes, sucking my soul. His words was as cold as his expression.

What happened to my Little Taeyang?