19: Minie

Seulbi's POV

"Do you know Knights Royalè?"

"I'm a bit familiar with them...why?" I asked. I read the article, even though I didn't get the chance to finish it, but the wifi was really acting up so the pictures didn't show either.

"About a year ago, the leader of the boy group Knights Royalè, visited this store. I asked him to sign one of my guitars so I could show that he was a costumer in my store. He agreed only on one condition.

He bought two guitars, one was black and one was white, the two was the most expensive and perfect guitars. It was limited edition too! He sighed the white one and left it here, with the box. I dont know what's in it but he said, when a girl named Kim Seulbi shows up here and wants that guitar, I would give it to her." He explained.

"If it was signed by a famous guy, then why didn't you sell it in a high price?" I asked.

"Not everything is money." He chuckled. "Besides, he comes back every three months checking up if you have finally took it."

"Oh...But how do you even know if I am the Kim Seulbi he was saying." I asked. Is this guy serious??

"You said your name was Seulbi right? And I don't know how the king knows you, I should be the one asking you that he chuckled.

"Who's King?" King as in monarchy King????

He looked incredulously. "Have you been living under a rock?" He said while scratching his neck. "Come on, let me show you their poster, maybe you can-"

'Ding!'

Joseok

Baby, were home, where are you? Come back, I have something important to tell you...It's about Minie

7:39pm...

"I'm sorry, I think I need to go back." I smiled and turned around but the man grabbed my wrist.

"Miss, you forgot your guitar." The man said. He lets go of my wrist and took the items on the counter.

"But-" "I insist Miss, I can't bare to see the boy dishearten every time he comes to check up on it. I can't see the devastation and disappointment on his face again." He pleaded. "His last visit was the worst of all....Just please take it."

I looked back at the man. It looks like he was pitying whoever left this. It seems like he doesn't want to cause a person he clearly respects, pain....

I don't have time for this!

I sighed and take the guitar and box from his hands and his face lit up. "I'll take it for now, but if the right Seulbi just contact me in this number and I'll give it back." I bowed and ran out the store.

-------

"Minie??Joseok?? Joseok? What happened to Minie? Where are you??" I shouted.

They already said they were home, and his car is already outside. My heart was pounding, just thinking about something happening to Minie makes my heart drop.

when I heard a loud thud, at the far back of the room just made my heart falter. There was a possibility that there was a robber in the house. What if they got Joseok and Minie captive??

I frantically feel up the light switch in the dark room. I held my breath preparing myself to face the intruder while clutching the small white box, readying my self to throw it to the robber.