13: U Turn

Taeyang's POV

I didn't know where it went wrong.

I didn't know how it happened.

I don't know how we ended up here.

Everything was so sudden.

Too sudden that I droped everything and leave.

Now it was my turn to leave.
------

Bea and I was about to do her plan but...

There was a burning feeling at the pit of my stomach.

Something was way off.

I brushed it off as my nerves acting up, but I should've known better.

It was now or never. I was about to step out the little brother role. I dont want her to look at me as a boy anymore. I want her to see me as the grown man I am now. Who I am now.

Every bit of detailed plan I had to win her heart and make her happy was running around my head. All that I wanted was to make her happy. And to make her mine.

So here I was. Standing infront of her window with my guitar plugged to the amplifier hidden behind the bushes with Bea.

Bea motioned me to start.

I was about to struck the first chord but....

Incoming call from a blocked number...

'Mr Taeyang Park. The boss has summoned you.'

"To hell I will. He wanted me out the Park Household so I am not involving my self to him." I growled at the phone.

'It's about you father sir, he-'

"I dont care. He abandoned me with my aunt so the hell I care-"

'Your father has commited a great sin and was exiled. As the eldest son of the eldest son sir you are-'

"I told you I dont-"

'Your grandfather will kill your auntie sir....'

My body froze. Every cell in my body was againts in serving him. I dont want to become one of his puppets. I dont want to involve myself to them.

But.

It was time to go back there at hell.

He gazed longingly at the window before leting his guitar fall from his hands and turned back.

Turn around and dont look back.

Forget.

Forget.

Forget that there was any chance to be finaly happy.

That the girl inside that house was supposed to be his past, present and future.

Forget the little sweet momments with her that only makes me crave more of her attention, touch and affection.

Forget all my plans for our possible future.

It was time

TO FORGET MY LOVE NOONA.

------

An:!!!

Shame. Taeyang is leaving.

This does not mean I'm ending the book. I just tought of a great plot twist and this is the filler!!😘😘

AND if your confused about Taeyang's past it will be shortly revealed. About his parents that abandoned him with his aunt. And his really scary grandpapi😂

And Seulbi? Yes she was left hanging and confused. Just like me thinking of how I would make this filler and how it would turn to the plot.

Like

Comment

Share

사랑해요❤