30:Killer

3rd Person's POV

Red liquid.

Seulbi looked down at her feet. Red liquid pooling at her feet. Blood?

Joseok watched Seulbi fall to her knees, the wine staining her white dress.

Joseok watched as the girl he thought he knew palms the liquid then look at her hands dripping with red liquid.

In her vision, she saw blood, she looks at her hands covered in blood, that sight was so familiar.

Joseok witnessed first hand, how the girl he loves disappeared.

The girl broke down as tears ran down her face, screaming, crying, laughing, all at the same time.

She runs her hands to her face, staining it red, she pulls her hair, she lies on her back and rolled around the pool of blood.

She stopped laughing and full out cried, as all the memories that was locked away in the back of her mind played at her head like a sick twisted bed time story.

-----

Seulbi's flashback.

At the age of fifteen, I left to go to america to be with my dad. He said he wanted to make up to me from all those years he was too busy for work in america, barely seeing his 'princess."

She knew something was wrong with her parent's relationship, everytime her father would come home, their parents would get into an argument and end up with father leaving immediately, without even saying a word to his daughter.

So all the affection to the supposed number one man in her heart was given to the little boy next door she's been taking care of since she was seven years old.

But when her father offered to go to america with him, she agreed, craving to finally feel her father's love.

Leaving behind a crying nine year old...

For the first day, she was ecstatic, her father took her to a famous ice cream shop in New York near the place where her father works.

The second day, sadly, her father had to go to work, promising her that they would spend the whole day together tomorrow.

That never happened.

That went on for three months.

One day, her father said that he took the whole week off, and said that he have a surprise for her.

She was beyond happy. Her father drove her to an amusement park, and rode all kinds of rides, the next day they went to an aquarium, and then the next was a zoo.

She was so happy, that her dad remembered that she loved animals, she couldnt her but think what was her father's surprise.

Maybe a cat?

A puppy?

Or both?

Either way, she was so happy that she swore nothing could ruin her week.

Especially when her birthday was right around the corner.

On the day of her birthday she was so excited.

"Today, princess I'll show you my surprise."

She was almost jumping up and down her feet.

'Maybe her parents made up, then mom and dad will celebrate her birthday together.'

When her father stopped at some fancy restaurant, that only made her feel more giddy, thinking that she was right, that their finally gonna have their first family dinner!