1.

Olivia's POV:

"Olivia O'Neill open this door right now!" My mum banged against the door.

"Shit where's my shoe?!" Jack rushed around my room quickly putting his clothes on, I gave him his shoe as he ducked half his body out the window.

"See ya later alligator" he winked before climbing down and running off down the road before he could be seen.

"In a while crocodile" I said closing the window and walking over to the bedroom door and unlocking it.

"Olivia!"

"Can I help you?" I said walking past her and down the stairs.

"You know my rules Liv.. No boyfriends are aloud to stay, especially not without even asking me!" She said as she followed me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"So I didn't break any rules.. Jack is not my boyfriend" I laughed grabbing my oversized Denim jacket off the coat hook and sliding it on. "Where are my Doc Martins?!" I panicked looking down at the place I always put them to see nothing. "Hello?! Mum! I need those boots you know I fucking do! Where are th-" I stop as I look over to my mum holding them up and giving me a sympathetic look. I took them off her and pulled them on, these boots where really special to me, these boots were the last thing my dad gave to me before he died, loosing these boots was like loosing him all over again.

"I'm going out"

"Be safe sweet-" I cut my mum off as I slammed the door shut and made my way to work. Suddenly the sound of a motorbike revving its engine echoed down the whole road.

"Hello Stranger" none other then Matty, we use to see each other until he got arrested for putting this guy in hospital for starring at me.

"So they finally let you out" I said stopping to face him as he sat on his bike.

"Na I thought I'd break out to come see you" he winked at me, I was a sucker for that wink.

"So where you going?" He asked as he light a cigarette.

"Work" I rolled my eyes.

"Blow it off and come hang with me"

"What so I can blow you off!" I joking making him chuckle.

"Oh come on Liv, it's been a year and 5 months.. We've got a lot of catching up to do" he winked again and that's all it took for me to become hooked under his spell and before I knew it was I was climbing on the back of his motorcycle and clinging to his waist as he sped off down the road, the sound of the engine roaring through the streets.

NEW STORY!!!!

Okay so this might be boring but I'm gonna try and make this as exciting and different as possible, hope you all like the start of this new story! Vote and comment what you think so far.