30.

Olivia's POV:

"Hello Girls! My name is Olivia and today is the interview section of the audition process, now I'll be calling you in one by one to have a general chat with joe and the boys" I said trying my hardest not to vomit at how cheery joe was making me be. The girls screamed and started getting over excited as soon as I mentioned the boys. Yawn.

"Okay.. 1st up is Melanie Shrub" I said mentally laughing at her last name. lol

I opened the door allowing Melanie to walk in and sit down infront of joe and the boys as I sat in the corner behind her, taking notes.

"So Melanie tell us abit about yourself?" Joe spoke politely. I looked over at Brad and watched as he squirmed in his seat trying to cover the massive love bite on his neck, me and Brad hooked up again last night. He caught eye contact with me as I started to giggle and he lightly shook his head, holding back his laugh as he continued to listen to the boring girl infront of him.

"And besides knitting I'm a huge Vamps fan of course!" She blushes as I roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah who's your favourite?" I ask.

"Brad" she mumbles and starts blushing more, I laugh and watch Brad smile at her I thought he'd make fun of her like I was but he didn't instead he got up and hugged her. 

"Okay so thank you Melanie and we'll see you tomorrow for the audition" joe smiled and motioned for me to show her out.

"No no thank you!" She said.

"Okay Mel come on" I said ushering out.

"Liv can you be a little nicer to the auditioners please" joe asked.

"Excuse me Joseph but I'm always nice!" I said sarcastically making the boys laugh.

"Okay next we have, Carly Mae" i said and out of no where a very beautiful girl with long brunette hair and deep green eyes stepped up.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" she smiled sweetly.

"Hi.. if you wanna follow me" I said smiling at her, she looked older then he rest of the girls here and she's the only one that's not wearing a Vamps fan t shirt. I opened the door for her and instantly Brads eyes landed on her, his eyes trail up from her eyes down to her ass.

"Hello my name is Carly Mae I'm 18 and I'm from Birmingham" she said proudly.

"Ah sames!" Brad said raising his hand for her to high five her to which she did.

"So Carly why don't you tell us a little about yourself" joe asked.

"Well I've lived in Birmingham my whole life but I recently moved to London to chase my dream as an actress, singer and model.."

Brad couldn't seem to take his eyes off her, every time I tried to make eye contact with him he completely ignored me!

"I have a question!" I jumped up leaning against the table.

"Sit down Liv" joe said holding his head.

"So Carly! If I had a gun to your head right now  and said pick one of these guys to sleep with or I'm gonna blow your brains out, who would you pick?" I said calmly gesturing a gun with my hands.

"Olivia that's enough!" Joe said a little more stern.

"She's not answered my question"

"I-i I don't know I have a boyfriend" she panics.

"Olivia why don't you take your break a little early" Joe stood up giving me his sympathy look, I looked down at Carly who was confused and scared my eyes followed over to the boys who were staring down at the floor looking very uncomfortable. I looked over at Brad for some help, for him to stand up and say something like he usually does but he didn't instead he looked at down at the floor with the rest of the boys.

"Whatever" I said slamming the door on the way out getting some strange looks from the rest of the auditioners.

"You know even if one of you get the role.. they still won't sleep with you!" I smiled sarcastically before making my way out the exit hearing them gasp.

I sat on the brick wall lighting a cigarette.

"Crazy bitch" I mumbled to myself pushing the tears back into my eyes.

"Liv!" I turned around to see Joe making his way towards me.

"Olivia sweetheart" Joe fussed to which I rolled my eyes and flicked my cigarette butt on the floor.

"What happened in there? Liv I love you and I brought you here promising mum that I'd make you better but I can't do that if you don't wanna get better"

"What are you my counsellor now?" I questioned.

"No I'm your concerned brother"

"I just wanted To ask her a question.. she's not right for the role anyway you can tell she won't be able to sing without auto tune anyway" I shrugged.

"Is this what this is about.. the role? Look Liv I'd love to give it you but I just don't think your strong enough"

"Strong enough" I scoff.

"You don't know the meaning of the word" I shake my head.

"Liv" he places his hand on my back to which I shrug off.

"I'm getting out of here" I said walking away from where I previously sat with Joe.

"Olivia Grace O'Neill stop this right now!" joe shouted making me cringe at my full name, but I still carried on walking.

Jesus it was cold, I had left my jacket and scarf at the office leaving me in just my black dress that tied up at the chest and ankle boots.

"Liv" I turned around to see Brad running being me. I plastered on a fake smile before answering.

"Hey"

"Hey..." he said abit weary. "Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded, continuing to shiver. He didn't answer instead he took off his long black jacket and wrapped it around me. The simple gesture was enough to make me cry, but I didn't.

"Look Liv I know your upset about not getting the role and that but you can't talk to our fans like that" Brad said a little more sternly.

"You think this is about the role!" I laughed trying my best to hold the tears back but I feel like there already spilling. "Get over yourself" I said walking away from him in his jacket.

"Enlighten me Olivia! What was wrong with you in there.. you've been fine all day and then that one girl comes in and suddenly your back to the bitch you use to be!" Brad shouted.

"I just didn't like the way you were fucking looking at her okay?!" I turned around shouting my hardest.

"What?" He shook his head in confusion whilst I laughed to myself.

"You see Brad junkies like me tend to have addictive personalities and I feel like I'm addicted to you" I said my chest rising and falling heavily, it was now evident to myself that I was crying as I felt my face was wet, but I still continued to hide behind a fake smile. "And I don't wanna be addicted to someone who is gonna leave" I slowly start to break down, struggling to keep up my fake smile.

"Woah woah who said I'm leaving?" He said catching my fragile body before it came crashing down, our eyes meet.

"That's what everyone does eventually"

"Not me Liv"