13.

Olivia's POV:

"AFTER BACK AT JOES!" I shouted as we left the club.

"Ahaha! Your brave!" Connor laughed as he called for a cab under Tristan's arm.

"Yeah! Fuck getting busted by Joe.. can I come back to your con" Tris said and Connor nodded.

"What bout yous?" Connor said putting tris in the cab as he nodded towards me and Brad.

"Naa I better get Miss loud mouth over here home" Brad said.

"Hey!" I said playfully hitting him.

"Alright see yous two later!"  Con shouted as the cab drove away.

"So we can either get a cab or-". Brad said but stopped when a big flash of light hit us.

"Shit! It's the press!" He said under his breath and dragged me down a side road and ran till the press couldn't see us no more.

"That must get annoying!" I said slowly trying to catch my breath.

"You have no idea" Brad chuckled, stuffing his hands in his bomber and continuing to walk towards joes apartment.

"You know you didn't have to walk me back" I said catching up to him.

"It's cool and plus I was kinda hoping I could crash here"

"Sure" I said unlocking the door and letting Brad in.

"I think the spare room is being re-decorated so I'm afraid it's the couch" I said chucking him a duvet.

"Thanks Liv"

"Anyway I'm- im going bed" I stumbled towards my room and flopped down onto my bed.

Brads POV:

I kicked off my shoes and took my jeans off leaving me in my black t shirt and black boxers, laid down on the sofa and got comfy but I wasn't tired, I didn't wanna go wake up liv so I just decided to put a DVD on. I kneeled down by the TV and started flicking through the movies Joe had, I found a film it was a black case with a sticker on it saying Livs Final Showcase!

I stuck it in the DVD player intrigued so see what it is.

"Okay up next we have the judges favourite! Little Miss Olivia O'Neill! Singing and playing to Gravity." (Olivia starts to sing Gravity by Sara Bareilles.. listen to it it's a beautiful song)

"Holy shit" I muttered under my breath.

"What are you doing?" I stood up and turned around to see Liv, looking shocked.

"I- I never knew you could d-do that" I said bewildered by the absolute talent Olivia had.

"Yeah well I don't do that anymore.. so what's it gonna take for you to keep your mouth shut" she said walking towards him unbuttoning my PJ top.

"Woah! Wow! Liv! No you don't have to do that" I said shocked by her actions.

"Well your not gonna say anything are you?"

"Why"

"Because I don't do that anymore! Jesus are you deaf! I don't sing, I don't play, I don't do that shit NO MORE!" She shouted and through the remote to the TV at the wall letting it shatter on the ground and storming over to her room.

"Fuck" I mumbled rubbing my face.

Olivia's POV:

"Don't cry.. don't cry.. Liv.. don't cry" I mumbled to myself whilst lighting my cigarette as I leant out the window in my room.

"Liv" I heard a faint voice come from the other side of the door I turned my head and watched as the door knob turned to open and reveal an awkward looking Brad, I knew he wasn't good in situations like this which made the whole thing more awkward.

"Are you okay?" He asked joining me on the window ledge.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said with zero emotion in my voice.

"I didn't mean to intrude on anything personal to you.. I just.. ive never heard a voice like that before. It's beautiful" I chuckled at the words I've heard all my life.

"Thanks but like I said I don't do that anymore.. so can you keep this between us"

"Anything you want love" he smiled at me, but I could tell he wasn't done with the questions.

"I know what we need" he jumps up and runs to the kitchen.

"What?" I follow him.

"Tea" he said as if it wasn't obvious holding the kettle up.

I smiled at the fact he didn't pressure me with questions.. he could see I wasn't comfortable and quickly changed the subject, Brad is a good friend.