19.

Olivia's POV:

It was the night of Skylars boyfriends gig in Camden and I was so excited I loved Camden! I knew a lot of people that lived there especially a certain someone who I hope I don't run into.

I was meant to be going with Zara but I haven't heard from her since the party so I guess I'll make my own way there. I stick on my thigh high boots and make my way out the door and into the cab.

"Camden Underworld please" I said to the cabby and we was off.

I sat on my phone flicking through Instagram when I saw Brad had put a picture up of us downing our drinks and captioned it friends. I chuckled at the use of the word friends, remembering our chat earlier this morning.

We finally pulled up outside the club and after paying the taxi driver I climbed out the cab and heard a motorcycle rumble so loud I jumped and dropped my purse. I bent down and picked it up when a strangers hand held onto mine and also helped me up.

"Oh thanks-" I said awkwardly till I made eye contact with the stranger who in fact wasn't a stranger at all it was Matty.

"You following me O'Neill?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You wish Healy" I flicked my hair over my shoulder and started walking away from him when he grabbed hold of my wrist and stopped me from moving.

"You know Camden is my area Liv Doll"

"I've gotta go Matty I'm meeting someone" I try to shake him off so I can go find Brad and everyone else, I felt safe with them I didn't feel safe with Matty, not anymore.

"Have you got any coke on ya?" He offers me a little plastic bag filled with white powder.

"No.. you know I don't do that anymore" I turn my head away unable to look at it.

"Oh yeah" he laughs. "Sorry.. how about a thew puffs on my joint?" He offers me, I take it off him and start lighting it just to get rid of him. I take two puffs on it before handing it back.

"Is that it? I didn't think your mother could change you"

"She can't, no one can"

"Well it looks like it, when have you ever turned down a joint and a.. chance to talk to me" he leant over his motorbike and smiled at placing the joint in my mouth and allowing me to inhale it.

"That a girl"

"Olivia!" I snap out my trance and turn around to see Brad waving at me.

"Gotta go" I said and quickly walked across the road to Brad.

"Who was that?" He asked, I looked over my shoulder and saw Matty putting his helmet on and driving off.

"Just an old friend" I smiled. "Come on your getting first round" I said trying to change the subject of Matty.

We walk into the club and I instantly see Skylar dancing around with a bottle of beer in her hand.

"LIVVVV!" Skylar shouts and runs over to me knocking me back into Brad.

"See you just can't keep your hands off me!" Brad said in my ear, I roll my eyes and lift a drunken Skylar up.

"How much have you had to drink and why aren't on your level please!"

"COME WITH ME!" she shouts and drags me over to the bar, I feel Brad tug slightly at me arm as I'm whisked away to the bar with Sky. Every so often I look back over at the boys and we Brad staring back at me holding this intense stare as if he's waiting. I didn't want things to be awkward after we slept together but Brad clearly wants it to be.

"What's wrong girl?" Sky asks as she hands me another shot, I chuck it down and slam the glass on the bar.

"Boys suck"

"You need to find the right guy! That way they won't suck that much!" She slurrs.

"Ya right" I roll my eyes.

"Seriously! The right guy could walk through that door any minute! Ya never know!" She said before finishing off another beer. Just as she said that my eyes flickered to the door where Levi strolled in, my mouth fell to the floor as I watched him stroll in catching eye contact with me, he winks and I blush as my alcohol ridden state has me over thinking until the door opens again revealing Zara on his arm.

"Right guy yeah" I mumble and quickly Rush over to the bathroom before anyone could see me.

Brads POV:

"You can't take your eyes off her!" James spoke up snapping me out my trance.

"What?" I blink a thew times to come back to reality.

"The bar lady!" He said making me chuckle.

"Oh yeah.. her, she's hot I guess" I try to contain my laugh as drunk my beer.

"Go talk to her" James said but as soon as he said that I notice Levi and Zara walking in together, I gaze quickly flickers over to Olivia who doesn't look happy, she quickly looks down before making her way to the bathroom.

"Shit" I said before quickly going after her. I barge into the girls toilets to see she's not in here, I knock on the disables and wait for her to answer, I put my ear up against the door and her sniffling.

"Liv! Are you okay?" I shout through the door when suddenly she opens it.

"I've made up my mind" she smirks, she doesn't look like she's been crying, she looks happy.

"What?" I ask her pushing my hair back as it just falls back on my head. Olivia pounces on me pushing my back into the wall and planting her lips right on mine moulding them together as her hands rise up to my hair and start tugging at the little curls at the back of my head. I flip her over so she's the one leaning against the wall as I slide my hands down her side and lift her leg up letting her wrap it round me.

"Wait.. are you sure?" I pull away and ask her, making sure this isn't because of Levi, that she actually wants this.

"Friends?" She smiles mischievously.