31.

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning in Brads hotel room. As I sat up I rubbed my eyes before looking over at the curly mess beside me.

"Wake up loser we're gonna be late" I sat kicking his leg gently but enough to wake him up.

"And a good morning to you!" He said in his sleepy voice that I couldn't get enough of. I grabbed my phone and looked sat the date.

Friday 19th November

"So what's the plan?" Brad asks sitting up right beside me.

"Well I have the delight of seeing all those young children or should I say auditioners again.. and then tomorrow I'm going home for the day" I said slowly not wanting the words to come out but they did.

"Home?" Brad raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked.

"Today was the day my dad took me to my first audition" I said but brads face still stayed confused.

"I don't just like to remember the usual stuff like birthdays or anniversaries, I like the remember the little things.. cause they always turn out to not be that little after all" I said mentally cringing at myself.

"That's really nice Liv" Brad said stroking my exposed thigh as he smiled at me, the emotion was too raw for me to reply to so I just stood up and started getting ready.. Ice Queen strikes again!

Once me and Brad were  ready we headed downstairs where a taxi was waiting to take us to the office. Brad was too occupied by the game on his phone to notice the way the taxi driver was looking at me, but I noticed it.

I've never liked being stared at by cold eyes like that, but it seems those are the only stares I'll ever get from the opposite sex.

"Here you are" the creepy taxi driver said smiling at me or should I say my chest.

"Oi mate!" Brad said in a deep, dominate voice. "Her eyes are up there" he said giving the taxi driver a cold, stare looking as if he could pounce any second. Although i was thankful for Brad sticking up for me I don't show it.

"I could have handle that" i said getting out the taxi.

"You know most girls would just say thank you to their knight in shining armour saving them from purvey taxi drivers" Brad chuckled along side of me.

"Yeah well I don't need a knight in shining armour saving me from no one, I can save myself" I said grabbing the paper work from Skylar and leaving Brad in the front office as I walked over to the waiting room where the girls were waiting.

"Hello" I said walking in, they all smiled awkwardly clearly still sour about yesterday's out burst.. whatever.

"Okay so today is the audition process, joe and the boys will hear each of you sing and a special, unique talent you all have.. got it? Cool.. so up first we have Jade Smith" I said looking down from the paper to see a small, tanned girl with a huge smile. I walked her down to the auditorium where everyone was set up. She started to sing a gospel song and to be honest she sounded amazing but not really what the boys were looking for, her special talent was juggling... strange.

The day went on like this, me walking girls back and fourth from the auditorium, some where crying thinking the audition wasn't good enough, others were beaming with confidence.. it was quite a draining day to be honest but eventually it was lunch time and everyone separated around the building to have their lunch, I decided to stay In the auditorium as if was warmer. I couldn't help but feel bad for how I left things with Brad earlier.. he just needs to know that he will never know me and he needs to stop acting like he does.

I can be a real bitch sometimes.

I was sitting at the piano chair charging my phone when I looked down at the keys infront of me. I looked around making sure no one was there before slowly and gently placing my fingers on the keys and playing a familiar song I had started a long time ago.

"You push my back I push you back, harder, harder" i started to sing quietly to myself.

"You scream at me I scream at you, louder, l-l-l-louder" i quickly removed my fingers shaking off whatever kinda moment that was and stood up from the piano chair, as I turned around my eyes caught contact with Brads.

He started clapping.

"What are you doing here Brad?"

"It's a free country" he said slowly walking around the stage. "Did you ever use to get scared before you went on stage?" He asks out of the blue.

"Erm.. yeah I guess"

"I always get butterflies that feel more like elephants stomping around in my stomach and I get these thoughts in my head that maybe the crowd won't cheer.. maybe they won't like me.. maybe I'll mess up and ruin everything for the boys and then the second I stepped on that stage all those thought went away... " he said staring up at the ceiling before quickly snapping his head back down to look at me. "Don't you think that's crazy"

"Yeah.. I guess" I shrugged.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow? To go see your dad?" He asked making his way slowly towards me.

"About 11am.. why?"

"I'm gonna come with you" he simply said before walking straight past me, I followed him till we was back stage.

"You wanna come with me?"

"Yes why? Is there a problem?"

"No it's just a lot of guys don't even mention my dad and you wanna actually come.. meet him" I said bewildered.

"Yeah" he smiles which turns to a chuckle. "Is that cool?" He asks.

"Yeah sure.. that's cool" I said trying to act as if I was freaking out inside.