23.

"Joe I've finished these applications you wanted me to sort" I said just wanting for today to be done.

"You alright Liv? You look a little tired" joe said in a quite tone as Tristan and Levi where in the room.

"Yeah just wanna go back to the flat and sleep" I said rubbing my temples.

"I'll give you a lift back give me 1 second" joe said rushing around.

"No it's fine, your clearly busy, I can get the bus "

"I'll drop her? I'm going past yours anyway" Levi spoke up.

"No way is she getting on your death trap" joe said sounding more like a brother.

"No noo" Levi laughed. "I got Austins car parked outside, she'll be safe Joe man!" He said putting his hands on joes shoulders.

"Okay, just drive slow! Cheers Levi" joe said and we made our way out to the parking lot in silence.

"I thought you had Austins car" I asked as I saw a massive motorbike parked up.

"Na I haven't" he said simply, climbing on the bike.

"So you lied"

"Maybe"

"Why?"

"Joe wouldn't have let you get on this with me and beauty like your shouldn't use public transport" he charmed to which I rolled my eyes and climbed on the back holding onto him tightly as he sped off. We finally pull up outside the apartment, Levi climbs off the bike and helps me climb off by confidently guiding my hips.

"Thank for the ride" I smiled.

"Anytime" he smiled back, there was a minutes awkward silence where we just stood there staring at each other.

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask to break the silence.

"Sure" he smirked and we made our way upstairs.

"Just need to find my key" I giggled digging through my bag to find the key.

"Erm Liv you have a visitor" Levi said from behind me, I looked up from my bag to see Brad standing outside my door with his hand shoved into the pockets of his jeans.

"Brad?" I paused. "What are you doing here?" I felt so awkward.

"I just wanted a quick word, but I see your busy so I'll just see you tomorrow" he smiled half heartedly and left the building leaving me speechless, why was he here?

"I can leave if you want?" Levi snapped me out of my thoughts.

"No, stay and have a drink with me"