12.

Olivia's POV:

We pulled up outside a massive night club, with hundreds of people curing up, waiting to get in.

"Well looks like we're gonna be cueing most of the night" I said sounding disappointed. The boys chuckled at me and walked straight up to the bouncers at the front door before spudding them, the bouncers lifted up the red rope and let us all in.

"We don't cue up Olivia" Brad winked at me as he walked beside me and the other boys slipped into the night club. We was escorted over to a VIP table at the top of the club.

"Have you ever been in VIP booths?" Brad asked me as we all sat down and started pouring ourselves drinks.

"No... if I was back home we probably would have been kicked out by now" I laughed.

"Why?" Brad ask laughing back.

"Fighting.. me or my mate Zara would have pulled a guy and his girlfriend would try and kill us or one of the boys would fight with other boys over girls" I chuckled as I thought back to all my friends at home and how I miss them.

"Do you miss being home with everyone?"

"Yeah.. not gonna lie" I laugh awkwardly. "I don't like to admit it but I'm glad I met you first, because you've been a good friend" wow that was the most honest thing I've ever said.

"Hold on.. wait you do know I'm not gay?!" Brad said with a shocked expression on his face .

"Of course I know your not gay! Mate you thought I was a hooker the first night we met" he laughed. "No I mean apart from that one night your the only guy who hasn't really tried getting in my pants since I've got here.. it's nice to know someone wants to talk to you and go out with ya as mates"

"So I'm guessing you don't have many guy friends?"

"Oh I do.. it's just apart from the ones that are gay ive fucked them all.. that's the only reason they've stayed mates with me" it felt pretty easy opening up to Brad like this.

"Well my mission tonight is to get you so drunk you can't remember any of those dickhead guys!" He slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close.

I looked out over the balcony that allowed us to see the huge dance floor. I swayed my hips to the music and caught a thew non intentional eye contact with some guys on the dance floor.

"Having fun?" Connor popped up from no where seeming a lot more sober then he was at the start of the night.

"Yeah.. this is probably the best club I've ever been too" I said downing my drink and leaving it on the table.

"Yeah Brad said you'd like it here.. I saw yous earlier getting close" he nudged me.

"N-no no no.. me and Brad are cool"

"Oh come on.. young single girl working amongst all these boys in bands and your telling me you don't fancy one" I could feel Connor getting closer and closer to me, his eyes fixated on mine as he's hand strokes my arm, I admit he was hot and I could feel myself giving in but tonight I thought it'd be fun to be a tease.

"Are you flirting with me Mr Ball" I whispered in his ear, he smirked at me and drunk the rest of his drink.

"Okay I'm gonna go now before you give me a boner" he said so casually making my eyes widen. I laughed as I saw him walking off pretending to cover his boner.

I took a shot before walking down to the dance floor. I slotted myself in between all the other random bodies and started to dance.

Brads POV:

I look out over the dance floor and see Olivia.

She seems pretty cool and we actually have a lot in common to be honest I was planing on making a move but after what she said tonight I can't. She doesn't need a million guys hitting on her she just needs a mate, Hello Friend Zone!

"Bradders come dance!" Tristan shouted as him and Connor made their way downstairs. I quickly took a shot and followed them down.

Shit.. it was packed In here tonight.

I saw Connor and Olivia dancing together.. he doesn't bloody waste time.

"Hey! I thought she your girl!" Tristan popped up next to me shouting over the music.

"Na mate.. she don't belong to nobody"