59.

Olivia's POV:

I was so exhausted when I got home from babysitting the boys, I collapsed down onto the sofa and just as I was about to close my eyes the front door barged open.

"Oh hey Sis" Joe said abit too enthusiastic.

"Sup bro" I said keeping my eyes shut as I yawned on the sofa.

"Hello Olivia"

And there it was the ear piercingly bitchy voice that was Laura.

"Great" I mumbled under my breath a little too loud.

"Be nice Liv" Joe instructed, I sat up to see Joe holding a puppy in front of my face, I jump back slightly and roll my eyes.

"What on earth is that?" I asked.

"A dog?" He laughed.

"Yes but why have you got a dog in my face at.." I paused checking my phone. "Half 11 at night"

"I got him for Laura but she can't keep him in her apartment so he's gonna live here with us" he smiled widely talking in a baby voice to the dog.

"Great" I said walking over to my room and shutting the door on Joe, Laura and there new pup.

"Olivia I actually need you to watch the pup while I take Laura home" joe knocked on my door.

I groaned out loud.

"Dogs are like baby's! Don't have them if you can't look after them" I said folding my arms infront of my chest staring at Laura he looked smug as fuck.

"Oh come on Liv how can you say no to this little face" Joe spoke in a baby voice as he waved the puppy in my face.

"Fine!" I said taking the puppy off him and holding him in my arms, he was kinda cute. "Are you coming straight back after?" I asked hopeful to spend time with Joe and not be left alone with a puppy.

"Yeah maybe" he said as Laura played with his hair making him look at her instead of me. "Probably the morning" he finally tore his gaze away to me. "Defiantly the morning" he gulped laughing lightly.

"Gross" I mumbled.

"Love ya sis" joe shouted as they left the apartment.

"Yeah yeah love you too" I said sitting on the sofa plotting the puppy down next to me.

I watched as he jumped up onto my lap wanting to play, but all I wanted to do was sleep!

Suddenly the door knocked again.

"Forget something?" I answered the door unexpectedly seeing Brad. "Oh hi" I said sounding surprised.

"Don't get too happy your boyfriends come to see you" he said walking inside and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards him as he kisses my forehead.

I still smile at that word.

Brads my boyfriend.

"Sorry I just forgot how dangerous my boyfriend is!"

"What!" He laughed.

"Joe was just here with Laura, he could have seen you"

"But he didn't!" He said matter-of-factly.

*WOOF WOOF*

Brad jumps slightly at the sound of the puppy's little barks.

"When did you get a dog?" He smiles sitting down on the sofa playing with it.