25.

Olivia's POV:

It was the end of the show and the guys were covered in sweat as they piled off the stage catching their breath.

"Where's Brad?" I ask but then I turn to the stage and see his curly hair at the front of the stage with a microphone and a acoustic guitar.

"Brads Shout about it Solo" James said between breaths.

"Hellooooo London!" He shouted through the microphone as they screamed. "Where gonna take things down a little bit for the last song! This is er.. this is shout about it" he dropped his head to his guitar where he started playing the cords. I watched as Brad squeezed his eyes shut as he played the guitar and sung so effortlessly, I just loved watching him sing, the way he poured all his energy out into the arena, how captivated he made the audience, how captivated he made me!

"I wanna shout about it" he sung the last line and the crowd went crazy, the light suddenly went off and Brad came running off stage towards me. He started at me for a split second and for some reason I could take my eyes off him, the way the beads of sweat rolled down his face, the way he couldn't control his breath, the way he was staring back at me. These drugs must be kicking in!

"Someone tell me I have time for a fag?" Brad tore his gaze away from me.

"Have one when we get back to the hotel.. we've gotta go now before we get mobbed!" Joe informed and we rushed out into the taxis, fans already outside banging on the windows.

"Jesus! This is worst then being in a mosh pit at a Royal Blood gig!" I giggled and so did Brad.

"Are you coming back the hotel with us Liv?" Connor asked but before I could answer Brad answered for me.

"No she has a Date with Levi" Brad said with a sarcastic tone.

"What?!" They all freak out.

"Your lucky Joes not in the car" Tristan laughs.

"And why is that?" I ask slightly confused.

"Cause your off limits Liv" James points out as if it wasn't obvious. "Joe called all of us in and we had a meeting about you" James said.

"What?!" I freak out.

"Yeah he said he hasn't brought you here for us to get off with you he brought you here to try and straighten you out" Connor said. I turned to Brad who looked at me with a guilty expression on his face, he knew joe had spoke about me to the others like that and he didn't say anything to me.

"Just drop me off here, I'll walk"

"Liv love don't be like that" Brad said putting his hand on my back.

"Don't touch me!" I shake him off "I want to get out now."

"Pull over!" Brad instructs the driver and he does as Brad tells. I climb out and slam the door, I look around at my sightings and feel thankful that I'm not far from the flat. At least I wasn't spending tonight alone.