64.

Olivia's POV:

"Good Morning Sky!" I smiled cheerily at Sky who looked like she was hanging but still looked cute with her signature space buns.

"Is it really!" She moaned smacking her head down on her desk, I giggled to myself and walked down to one of the meeting rooms where Joe and the vamps boys where having a meeting this morning.

I walked into the meeting room to see they had already started without me.

"Shit am I late?" I asked looking down at my watch to see it was only 9:00am.

"No we were just having a quick band discussion" Joe said.

"Ah cool, anything i should know about or.." I said sitting down opposite Brad.

"Naa nothing to worry about Liv, lets hurry up and get this meeting over and done with, before Connor drops off to sleep" he said making everyone turn to see Connor barely keeping his eyes open. I giggled along with everyone else but Brad stayed looking at his hands under the desk. I kicked his foot under the table making him look up at me and smiled him, he smiled back but it was a different smile.. almost fake?

I thought maybe he was just tired so I left him and listened to what joe had to say in this meeting for once.

Once the meeting was over I waited outside for everyone to leave, Brad being the last obviously.. takes this boy an hour to pack up and leave a meeting room.

"Hey!" I said grabbing his arm as he walked out.

"Oh ya alright babe" he smiled hugging me tightly, like he was scared to let go.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you? You seem.. distant.. from me?"

"What no of course not-" he stopped himself and took a deep breath before continuing. "How about I come by yours later tonight and we have can do whatever you want.. go to a shitty, edgy bar in town.. order lots of mcdonalds and watch movies in my hotel room?" I laughed at how well he knew me. "Anything you want" he smiled before bringing my hands to his lips and kissing them.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I love you more" he said before pulling me into a bone crushing hug again.

/ /

"Ah I love this song!" Skylar cheered as we sat on the grass in a park near the office, Because the sun was out for once we thought it'd be good to have lunch in the park. Skylar was currently showing me her playlists on her phone.

She started playing Ed Sheerans new album and suddenly my heart felt like it could explode as I reminisced back to the concert and how extraordinary Brad made me felt just by touching me or how caring he was when I ended up in the hospital. I had so much i wanted to tell people about how I'm feeling, how Brad has saved me from this walking time bomb to someone actually happy, but I couldn't tell a soul without loosing my happiness.

"Oh god, Brad man!" Skylar mumbled as she flicked through her phone.

"What's up with Brad?" I asked.

"He just never learns, he knows the press are always up his and the boys butts whenever they go out" she said rolling her eyes.

"Brads been caught drunk again by the press?" I asked wondering when Brad ever went out on a night out and didn't tell me.

"No he's been caught kissing Lauren from Fifth Harmony at a bar in London"

"No they must be mistaken, Brad was in a meeting with Joe last night" I said keeping a cool face whilst my heart was beating 1000 beats a second.