45.

Olivia's POV:

It's half 9 in the morning and I'm currently sitting in an office yawning for the 100th time in the past hour, while the boys are in the middle of an interview.

The vibe of the interview is pretty chilled it's being filmed for an American YouTuber so were all sat In a very cool, trendy office that I assume is her agents? She's very pretty and swears so much. it's kinda funny.

"So guys who's single? Your fans wanna know and I kinda wanna know like c'mon your all fucking hot guys.. help a girl out!" The interviewer jokes and everything just sounds funny with an American accent.

"Well we say what we always say we're married to the music" Brad smiles while the other boys make ugly faces at each other.

"So that means your single, Brad?" I nearly choke on my water and start going into a coughing fit, all eyes on me, even Brad.

"Ahh.. yes I'm single" he nods awkwardly avoiding eye contact with me as Joe and dean try to calm my coughing fit.

Smooth Olivia Smooth.

"That's good to know" she smiles and basically eye fucks Brad before continuing asking the boys questions.

Urgh, what a total slut everyone just watched you flirt with him, I don't know why I'm annoyed but I am, I'm extremely annoyed, but I try not to let it show.

"Thank you boys for coming down for the interview" she smiled at the boys, I say boys but she's looking directly at Brad so.

"Naa it's fine, we love your channel" Brad smiles back at her, he lifts his arm up and runs his hand through his hair..

Wait what?

Am I high or is he flirting with her?

I know Brad

And that's what he does when he flirts, well at least that's what he does with me!

"I'm going for a cigarette" I announce loudly on purpose and make my way out to the back door.

Stupid Brad with his stupid hair and his stupid way of attracting every girl he comes in contact with.

I hate him.

No you don't.

"Hey!"

I jump out of the battle in my head to see Connor standing next to me.

"Hey" I said blowing the smoke out infront of us.

"That interviewer lady was abit full on with Brad, don't you think?" He asks scrunching his nose up.

"Yeah it was abit strange, guess she was just a fan.. of him" we laughed, I look down and see Connors tattoos on his arms.

"I love your tatts Con man, they look so sick" I said running my fingers along the skin on his forearms that are covered in ink.

"Ahh thanks, you should get some, I reckon you'll look pretty cool" he smiled or should I say blushed. Cute.

"Let's go now" I said making him chuckle but I just give him a confused face.

"Wow you really are as wild as joe said you are" he laughed shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Well? Are you up for it?"

He looked around quickly. "Sure" he said with a mischievous smile.

We made it way over to one of the cars that took us here and asked for the nearest tattoo parlour. I quickly texted joe telling him me and Connor were going to grab something to eat and that we'd meet them back at the hotel in time for the boys small gig later tonight.