41.

Olivia's POV:

*continuing on from when Liv and Brad were on the hike*

I turned away from Brad, I can't believe I just said that, what am I thinking??

"Liv" he said as he heard me sniffle noticing I was crying even more. I felt a large hand on my shoulder, turning me around.

"Liv it's okay to feel like this, it's okay" he brought me into a hug, just like the hug Joe have me last night after I'd promised him nothing was going on between me and Brad.

I pull away from the hug and start to laugh, wiping the tears away.

"What's so funny?" He asks smirking himself.

"My life is completely fucked!" I through my hands in the air and started backing away from Brad. "I mean my mum was right about me, I cause trouble wherever I go-" I begin to ramble, letting my feet guide me blindly.

"Liv" Brad said but I ignored it as I continued to ramble and throw my hands in the hand in a frantic fashion.

"My brothers gonna hate me and see me for what I truly am.. a little slut!-"

"Liv!" Brad said a little more sternly.

"And my dad.. and WOAH!" In my frantic ramble about my life I hadn't noticed I how close I was to the edge of the mountain and suddenly my foot started slipping down the dusty, dirty patch and nearly off the mountain, but I was immediately pulled back and pushed into the metal fence furthest away from the edge of the mountain, by Brad.

Our breaths were uneven, chest to chest as we felt each other's heart beats, eyes wide starring into each other's wildly, mouths parted slowly edging towards each other before practically leaping into each other's mouths. Brads hands roamed my lower body before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands however stayed firmly gripped onto his curls, pulling them here and there.

The kiss felt like it lasted a life time but in reality it was only a thew seconds, that's what I liked the most about kissing Brad, he took me away from reality.

We pulled away and stared at each other for a split second before Brad put me down and back away, scratching the back of his neck.

"We should probably head back" he said putting his t shirt back on.

"Why do you do that?" I asked not moving from the fence.

"Do what Olivia?" He asked sounding feed up.

"You do something nice for me and then just act like nothing happened-"

He cut me off

"I just pulled you back from falling off the mountain Liv"

"I'm not talking about that"

We stared at each other for a split second and I knew Brad knew what I was talking about.

The kiss.

"Because I know you don't really want it Olivia!" He shouted slightly making me jump. "I'd rather save myself the embarrassment"

"Don't answer for me! Urgh! See this is why we could never work! Your such as ass!" I said pushing his chest in anger.

"Oh yeah well your a psycho bitch who can't make up her mind!" He laughed.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Suddenly our lips were attached again, Brad pushing me against the same fence, our lips fit perfectly together as I tongues explored the depths of each other's mouths.