69.

Olivia's POV:

I woke up in the front seat of Brads car, two portable cups of tea sitting in the cup holders, the sun slowly peeping awake and Brad looking very sleepy and cute in his black Adidas tracksuit bottoms and pink t shirt. I slowly sit up still feeling bruised and broken from the motorcycle crash, Brad notices I'm awake and glances over at me with a big smile.

"Good morning!" He chants while tapping his hands on the steering wheel.

"Someone's in a good mood" I grumble.

"Im with the girl I love how could I not" he said sweetly, I placed my hand on top of his thigh and smiled up at him.

"So captain where are we going?"

"Well.. we kinda need to stop off at your place because you have nothing, I picked up a duffle bag of things I had at the hotel but you need clothes to get changed in babe and maybe a shower? You've been in the hospital for 3 days" Brad said, I didn't wanna go back to my mums but he was right I smelt like a hospital.

He pulled up to my driveway to see my mums car wasn't in, she must be at work.

Brad climbed out the car and quickly walked round the side helping me out and into the house.

"I'm fine brad" I laughed as he placed me on the sofa.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you wait here while I go grab a bag" I said while walking up stairs when suddenly the door handle started turning, me and Brad both froze in our spots. The door opened to reveal my mum looking as confused as ever.

"Olivia! What are you doing here?! You should be in the hospital with your brother? I-i didn't expect you till later this evening?" She said looking between mine and Brads guilty faces. "Where's joe?" She said as her phone started to ring. "Oh it's him" she sighed out of relief looking at her phone.

"No no no Mum! Please!" I lunged forward and grabbed her arm not letting her put the phone to her ear, she looked frightened and scared this is the most contact I've had with my mum in years.

"What's going on Liv?" She said staring into my eyes reading them.

"I- we ran away" I said over her phone ringing. "Joe found out that we've been dating, he didn't like it and tried to split us up so we're running away.. mum" I said as brad intwined his finger in mine holding my hand tightly, my mum just stared at us and then down at our hands locked together.

"Please mum.. please I love Bradley, I don't wanna be without him" i pleaded. She looked down at the phone before looking back up at Brad.

"You promise to look after her? Love her and never lie, cheat or betray her?" My mum said sternly to Brad, shocking me at the fact that after all these years of me being a bitch to her she still cared.. she still loved me.

"With all my heart Ms O'Neill"

My mum smiled at us before answering the phone. "Hello Joe... no I haven't seen her, I thought she was at the hospital" my mum said staring at me, I smiled and l send forward and kissed her cheek before mouthing a thank you mum to her and running upstairs with tears in my eyes to pack my bags.

I'm not even looking at what I'm picking up I'm just grabbing everything in my room and shoving it into a duffle bag, till I stop at a picture of me and my dad I pick it up taking it out it's frame and picture in my back pocket safely.

"Babe? You ready?" Brad said knocking at the door.

"Yeah" I said taking one last look at my room, every memory. "Ready" I smiled at Brad with two bags in my hands, Brad notices the tears still in my eyes and pulls me in for a hug.

"It'll be alright Liv, okay I'm here and I'm going to look after you.. okay" he whispered to me holding the sides of my head.

I nodded and before I knew Brad had grabbed my bags out of my hand and took them out to his car while I slowly and awkwardly made my way downstairs to my mum.

"Joes on his way round, you should get heading off" she smiled sweetly with tear filled eyes.

"Why are you upset?" I asked.

"My daughters running away and I never got the chance to apologise for taking her dad away" she let out a sob and cried into a tissue.

"I-" I was about to shout because that's what I normally do when my mum talks about my dad. But something stopped me and instead of shouting at her, I hugged her. "I love you mum" I said for the first time in 4 years.

"I love you too Livvy.. now go'rn! You've got a big adventure with someone who loves you deeply" she smiled at me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I mouthed a goodbye before leaving the house I grew up in and getting into brads car.

"Are you ready?" He asked as I watched my mum wave from the front door with a big smile on her face, in this moment I've never felt more content and then brad out his hand on my thigh making the moment 10x more special.

"Lets go baby" I said mimicking brads accent making him chuckle and then we were off.