29.

Olivia's POV:

It's been a week since Brad heard me sing and right now we were sitting in a meeting with the rest of the boys discussing the music video, well they were I was just making tea and writing thing down for Joe.

"Okay so we narrowed down 5 girls from 50, we'll do face to face auditions and interviews with the girls and then hopefully by the end of the week we'll have a girl!" Joe said. "Any questions?"

"What if I already know someone who will be perfect?" Brad said catching my attention, all of a sudden my stomach drops.

"Who?" Tristan asks.

"Olivia" Brad said making everyone turn to me.

"Liv doesn't sing anymore do you Liv?" Joe asks me although it sounds more like he's telling me.

"Only when I'm drunk" I joked making everyone giggle apart from joe. "I'll go refill the kettle up" I said wanting to avoid Joes gaze.

Brads POV:

"Brad listen mate, it's really sweet of you to offer Liv the job and that and try and get her to sing again but she can't handle it.. I'm not doubting my sisters talents I know she's amazingly talented, she's just not the strongest of people" joe leaned down towards me.

"She seemed really up for it the other night at her..." I stopped myself as I realised what I was saying.

"Yous two have been hanging out?" Joe asks surprised.

"Erm yeah she's trying to hook me up with one of her friends" I said trying to act cool.

"Right.." joe said turning his attention back on the rest of the boys. I was so close to telling joe that I was at his with his little sister getting mortal and we kissed... that would have been awkward.

Olivia's POV:

As I made my way back to the room with the Kettle in my hand I was stopped by Levi stepping infront of me with his arm leaning against the wall next to me.

"Hey gorgeous" he smiled.

"Hi Levi" I said walking around him not bothering to stop and chat.

"Hey baby, what's up" he said pulling me back by my hips and keeping a firm tight hold on them.

"What's up is that you dumped me in Brads care when I fucking passed out!" I shout-whispered at him as I saw joe and the boys finishing the meeting and leaving.

"I'm sorry but I was freaked man! I didn't even know you took that shit!" He shout-whispered back to me.

"I don't!" I said too quickly. "Not anymore.. look you can't tell anyone about that night!"

"I'll keep your secrets baby" he said pulling me closer to him till his lips meet the side of my head.

"I still think your a massive wanker!" I said pushing him off and turning on my heels back to the room where Brad was standing outside watching the whole thing.

"I was so close to ripping his head off man" Brad followed me into the room and closed the door behind us once it was just us in there.

"What did joe say then about Me?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck as I leant against the table with him standing between my legs holding my waist. "Let me guess he said something along the lines of she can't handle it"

"Yep!" Brad said popping the p and hanging his head. "It's annoying man, that he still sees you as this broken girl, when really your so much more then that" he said looking up into my eyes. I couldn't see Lust or sex in his eyes like usually instead they looked warm and filled with emotion.

"Come on loser lets have a coffee and cigarette break" I pulled away quick before things could get worse, the last thing Brad wants is to fall in love with someone like me.