76.

Brads POV:

The next thew days were spent either on the phone with Livs mum plaining the surprise party or trying to get Joe to compromise with me. I know he was still abit sour about catching me and Liv almost having sex but bloody hell get over it.

Today was the only day off I had before Livs birthday so I wanted to go out and get her present, but I was stuck on what to get her, I wanted it to be special so I asked Joe for some advice and asked him what he was planing on getting her.. big mistake.

"Joe mate what you getting Liv for her birthday?" I asked him as he was sitting in the recording studio.

"I don't know yet Brad" he mumbled not even looking at me. I was getting really fed up with the way he was treating me, at the end of the day I was his little sisters boyfriend wether he liked it or not.

"Joe.. are we okay?" I asked carefully sitting next to him.

"Why wouldn't we be?" He mumbled again, working on one of the new tracks. "Can you hop in the booth for a second I need to record some more vocals" he smiled, but it didn't seem real.

"Sure" I nodded closing the door to the booth and putting the headphones that hung on the mic on.

"So erm Joe.. I just wanted to apologise for the other night.. I mean we didn't know you would be home and I - I guess we got a little carried away and well yeah- AHH!" I stopped mid sentence as the volume from the earphone was turned up to full letting the sound of a guitar nearly burst my ear drums. I rip the earphones off and stare at Joe as I hold my head as it pounds from the pressure.

"What the hell man!" I said into the mic so he could hear me.

"Oops, my finger slipped" he smirked. "Listen to me Brad.. just because I'm your manger and your dating my sister doesn't mean I have to like you.. well actually like you" he pauses. "I just need Liv to believe it so she doesn't run off with you again.. so if we're gonna make this work.. keep. Out. My. Way" he said sternly before smiling smugly and leaving me, stunned and pissed off in the studio. If that's how Joe wants to play.. cool two can play at that game.

/ /

I was walking through the front building when I heard Tristan and Connors laugh echoing through the whole building, coming from the security office.

"What are yous cackling about?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"You man!" Tristan laughs holding his sides. "You are literally the man!" He said lifting his hand to high five me.

"What are yous talking about?"

"Look!" Connor said gesturing towards the security camera screens. It was the recording studio, me and Liv sitting there talking to each other, I couldn't remember when it was as I couldn't hear what we were saying, until Tristan turned the volume up.

"Shit that was mine and Livs first date" I smiled watching me hand her the rose and cigarette. "Oh shit" I said as the realisation hit me of the other things we got up to in that recoding booth.

"Oh shit indeed" Connor laughs as they watch Liv sit on my lap as we start to kiss.

"Okay okay!" That's enough I pause if before ejecting the disc as the boys laugh.

"You are actually crazy man!" Tristan said patting my back. "And on my drumming stall!" He said cringing slightly.

"Man I'd hide that! If joe saw it he'd probably explode" Connor said as we left the room.

"Yeah that wouldn't go down too well" I said putting the disc in a case and placing it on a shelf.

Connor stood texting away on his phone, making me and tris look at him suspiciously.

"Who you chatting to?" Tristan asked.

"Ed Sheeran, he tweeted something about feeling uninspired and how hard this album is on him" Connor was pretty close with Ed, they always went out in London together.

"Maybe he could hire a song writer to help man, I mean I know he likes to write his own songs but a little bit of help never hurts" tris said.

That's when a lightbulb light up in my head, I finally knew what I wanted to do for Livs birthday present.

"Con, could I have Eds number real quick?"

AN:

Sorry this is only a short chapter but it's leading up to something explosive!!

And I've got a really cool idea for a new book but I don't know when to start it because I know everyone loves this one at the moment....

Let me know if you would like me to publish my new book and still continue with this one.. or wait till I finish this book.

You guys are amazing! Thank you for all the comments and votes! ❤️

BTW I SEE THE BOYS SO SOON AND IM FREAKING OUT!!! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼