36.

Olivia's POV:

3 hours into the plane journey and we was nearly in LA, I wanted to be excited as this was the first time I've been but I was tired and my mind was everywhere I couldn't even think about the fact that I was in the clouds right now.

I was on the end row next to Joe and Dean, I loved that Joe was trying to change how he was when I first moved down to London and actually spend time with me so I wasn't alone, I guess that was the point of me moving to London so I could be in the safe hands of my older brother but that didn't work out so I had no choice but to fall into brads hands.

Shit no.

"Oh my god!" James squeals from the Row in the front of us.

"What's up Jemz?" I ask standing up and leaning over his seat.

"Ed Sheehan has brought out two new singles!" He squeaks even louder making me squeal.

"No fucking way!" I screamed wrapping an earphone out of his ear and place it in mine, we spend the next hour sitting and discussing Eds new songs and his old ones.

I jump up out of my seat and make my way over to the bathroom on the plane, it's a little big bigger then the bathrooms on a normal size plane as it's first class. Just as I'm about to walk into the toilet I feel someone push me in and then I hear someone lock the door behind me.

"What the Fuc-" I turn round but my mouth is instantly covered by Brads hand indicating for me to be quite.

"Okay I'm only gonna take my hand away if you promise not to scream.. yet" he winked whispering to me as his breath fanned my face.

I nodded becoming lost in his brown eyes, he slowly let go of me allowing me to release a big breath out.

"So is there a reason why you've kid napped me in a plane toilet?"

With one swift movement he lifted me up and placed me on the sink side wrapping my legs around his waist, one hand under my thigh and the other on my cheek.

"I need you" he breathed resting his forehead on mine.

What?

"You need me?" I repeated what he said, my breath hitching in my throat and my palms sweating.

He nodded.

"I've literally had a hard on all day and I feel like I'm gonna explode.. help me I need you"

Oh.

What was I thinking he meant..

Olivia I need you just as much as you need me so never leave me?

Good one Liv.

"Liv?" Bra said waving a hand infront of my face.

"Sorry" I said flatly.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Mhmm , just a little tired Brad" I said rubbing my temples.

"Ah okay it's fine then, we don't have to do anything right now, I thought I'd try my luck" he laughed rubbing circles on my hip bone making me feel happy and comfortable.

I took a deep breath in and smiled.

"Come on then" I rolled my eyes as he smiled triumphantly.

"Does this mean we get to join the mile high club" he winks.

"Mile high club for blow jobs" I smirk before dropping down till my eye level is at his zip. I start to unbuckle his jeans and he helps to slowly slide them down till they are at his ankles.

"He's missed you" he said laughing as I pulled down his boxers making his growing member spring out and nearly hit me in the face.

"I know! He's just so excited to see me!" I laugh making him laugh. I slowly place my hands around his member stroking it up and down before gently kissing the tip of it and eventually slowly wrapping my lips round it. He takes a sharp breath in as I do so, clearly enjoying the contact with my mouth as it has been a while since we hooked up.

"Ahhh ive missed you Liv" he breathed out resting his hands on top of my head, playing with my hair.

I keep the pace I'm at now bobbing my head up and down while my hands stay firmly wrapped around his member, till I take my hands off and place them ontop of my thighs and slowly move my head forward putting more and more of him inside me till he is all the way in my mouth.

"Shittt" he said trying his best to whisper.

"Liv.." he started but couldn't finish.

I started flicking my tongue all over his member while keeping at the same normal pace when suddenly brads hands clung to my hair and pulled me forward even more, and then all of a sudden I taste the hot, salty liquid roll onto my tongue and down my throat.

He can't be finished already?

What the fuck?!

He realises me and continues to pant, his chest rising and falling rapidly. I stay where I am kneeled down on the floor infront of him, in shock and confusion.

The room fell silent.

"Erm" was all I managed to say as I rose to fall height.

"Don't man!" He said shoving me softly and covering his face feeling slightly embarrassed, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What happened?!" I laughed sitting back on the counter washing my hands.

"I don't know! It's been a while okay!" He said through his hands making me laugh even more.

"Bless ya!" I said ruffling his hair. He removes his hands from his face and places kisses all over my face making my eyes squeeze shut and my hands swat him away.

"Thank you" he said finally placing a kiss on my cheek.

"All please return to your seats and prepare for Landing" the air hostess announces.

"LA here we come!" Brad chants as he leaves the bathroom, I wait a while before leaving after him and returning to my seat.

LA here we come...