67.

Brads POV:

I jogged back home after going on a late night run around town, covered in sweat but feeling refreshed, god I loved being back In Birmingham everything is just so much more peaceful, no stress or tension!

Once I'm home I head straight to the kitchen downing a bottle of water when suddenly my phone starts ringing on the counter top. I pick it up to see it's Skylar.

"Hey Sky, what's up?" I asked wondering why she was phoning me at like 2am.

"BRAD! I-I NEED YOUR HELP ITS-"

"Woah woah, calm down girl, take a breath!" I laughed, she was probably drunk in a club and needed a lift home. "what's going on?"

"ITS OLIVIA! SHE-SHES HAD AN ACCIDENT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BRAD I HAVENT GOT JOES NUMBER!"

I instantly went pale.

"What'd you mean she's had an accident?! Just.. where are yous?" I panicked running out the door and towards my car.

"Where at London Hospital.. she's pretty bad Brad" she choked out before taking a breath, I put my phone on loud speaker and sped off down the road.

"What's happened to her!?" I ask again, my heart beating a thousand beats a second.

"She crashed a motorbike brad, she was absolutely trashed!" She cried down the phone.

"What was she doing on a motorbike?!"

"I don't know, it was Mattys! She just jumped on it and drove off down the road, we followed her and found her on the floor she'd crashed into a car coming towards her"

"Fuck!" I said banging my hand on the steering wheel knowing she'd taken drugs and got herself in that state with the help of that dick Matty. "Ok I'm on my way"

"Hurry Brad!"

I hung up and put my phone back down on the passenger seat, when it light up showing I had a voicemail, I quickly unlocked my phone and listened to the voicemail..

"Brad.. I'm at a party and I've took a shit load of drugs, Anyway, look I just wanted to let you know.. I love you. But you brad, you are a great human being, above average, completely perfect and I.. well I'm the opposite and as I'm sitting here on the floor by myself I see how much better your life will be without me, Because I would have ruined you Brad-"

My heart broke.

I looked at my phone and saw she sent it last night.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I sobbed, I could have stopped her! If I'd just answered the phone when she rang! I - I could have saved her!

/ /

Olivia's POV:

I slowly cracked on my eyes to see Skylars face right infront of mine .

"Oh my god Liv your okay!" She said smiling widely.

I just blinked a thew times before removing the mask from my mouth.

"What happened?" I slowly croaked out.

"You had an accident sweetie" she said timidly.