72.

Olivia's POV:

"Sh! Otherwise we'll end up getting kicked out of this hotel" I tried to keep Brad quiet but he was way too drunk, stumbling into our hotel room singing Frozen songs.

Don't Ask.

"I can't help it! I'm in love with Elsa!" Brad said standing on the bed.

"Hey! What about me!" I teased him trying to hold in my laugh.

"I love you Olivia and Elsa!" He pouted, God he was so drunk.

"Well you can't have us both!" I said folding my arms and turning my back to him, it's fun teasing him when he's drunk like this.

"Then I choose you! Never leave" he said pulling me back and wrapping his arms around my body.

"Never" I said placing a soft kiss on his lips, I tried to pull away but it seems Brad wasn't finished as he lifted me up so I was straddling his waist and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

"B-Brad" I mumbled against his lips, he pulled away and looked at me with his dazed eyes, messy hair and puffy, pink lips slightly parted. My eyes stayed glued to his face, studying it and seeing just how perfect he actually is, I watched him watch me as he smirked before pulling me closer to his body, burying his head into my neck nibbling and kissing the sensitive skin.

"Brad- babe.. stop your drunk" I said holding his face in my hands.

"So" he mumbled rubbing circles on my hips.

"I don't wanna take advantage of you" I teased biting my bottom lip.

"I want you to" he said leaving wet kissed down my chest.

"Mmm it's so hard to say no to you.. but! You need to sleep mister" I said peeling myself out of his grasp with every ounce of strength I have left.

He leaves me so weak.

"I don't wanna sleep I wanna make babies" he mumbled collapsing into the pillow I laid under his head.

"We can make babies tomorrow, I promise" I laugh to myself at how cute he is drunk. "But tonight your going to sleep" I said putting the duvet over him.

"I love you Livvy" he mumbles before drifting off to sleep. I push his curls out of his face and kiss his cheek.

"I love you more"

After Brad fell into a deep slumber I left a glass of water and two pain killer tablets in the bed side table next to him, god knows he'll need them in the morning.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and changed into a pair of pyjama shorts and one of brads t shirt, taking my make up off when suddenly brads phone started to ring.

I picked it up off the side to see it was Connor, we'd been getting calls from the boys and joe non stop since we left, so I just let it ring.

BEEP.

I turned my head to the phone to see Connor had left a message, I unlocked brads phone and listened to it.

Hey Brad Man, it's me, it's Con.. look I know your happy with Olivia and I'm happy your happy bro, I really am I just wish yous two could come home and be happy here but.. I understand how hard that's going to be. I just wanted to leave you a message to give you a heads up on how the band and the rest of the boys are doing, joes been hunting you guys down for ages and we've all come to the decision on cancelling the tour.. until we know your happy bro It'll have to be put on hold... anyway look give Liv my best and I-I hope to hear from you soon. I love you man"

BEEP.

I was the most selfish girlfriend ever.. Brad and the boys have worked so hard to score this tour and now it's been cancelled because of me.

I grabbed my phone and Brads denim jacket and headed out the door, what I was doing could possibly ruin me and Brad but I couldn't let him throw everything he's worked for away without at least fighting for us.

I messaged joe and asked him to meet me in a 24 hour cafe near our hotel. I sat down in the booth of the cafe with a cup of tea and within seconds joe came running into the cafe, sweating and panting. As soon as he's eyes land on me he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Olivia! I thought I'd never see you again! What the hell where you thinking running away like that!" Joe said bringing into a bone crushing hug.

"Joe! Sit down, we need to talk" I said pushing him as he slid into the booth opposite me.

"What's going on Liv? Where's Brad? How could you let him manipulate you into running away with him? How could you be so stupid?"

"Okay which one do you want me to answer first?!" I said growing frustrated.

"The first one"

"Well I thought I'd meet you to tell you that I'm coming home-"

"Finally-" Joe cut me off.

"With Brad." I cut him off finishing my previous sentence.

He squeezed his eyes shut before speaking.

"Liv please just listen- "

"No Joe you listen... I love Bradley and he love me and we're coming back to London together or I don't come back at all, I'll go to my hotel room pack a bag and leave.. leave you, mum, my job and Bradley and no one will ever see me again" I said folding my arms over my chest letting him know I was serious.

He let out a long sigh before running his hands through his hair.

"Okay" he mumbled.

"Thank you Joe" I said putting my hand ontop of his on the table.

"I just don't wanna loose you again Liv"

"You wont.. Brads taking care of me and I'm learning to take care of myself.. properly" I smiled proudly.

"You really do look happy" he said with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I am happy Joseph!" I joked making him laugh. "Why has it taken you so long to see this"

"Because I guess I didn't give you the chance to sit down and explain.. just jumped down your throat and tried to control everything you do.. like usual" he huffed.

"So when we come back together.. you won't treat him differently, you'll go back to planing the tour with the boys happily before this mess happened" I said.

"I still don't like the idea of yous two together but.. if it means I get my sister back home, I'll be civil"

"That's all I can ask for" I smiled feeling thankful me and Brad can finally come out of hiding.

"No funny business around me though! I don't wanna see that crap!" He shook his head making me chuckle before I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a hug.

"Thank you bro, thank you"

"Anything for you sis..." he let out a deep, heavy breath as he hugged back, I knew Joe was still a little unsure of the situation and wasn't 100% on board with me and Brad but the fact that he's trying means a lot.

A/N:

Heyyyyy 👋🏼

Sorry it's been forever since an update, I've had major writers block for this story but now I've finished Tainted Love and know where I wanna take this story they'll be lots more updates coming ya way! 🤘🏼🤘🏼

I've also been plaining a new book.. but I'm not sure when to publish the first chapter.. and I'm not sure everyone will like it 😬

But anyway thanks for all the comments and votes, I love reading your comments! They make me laugh😂 sorry for the update been so late I can't sleep because it's so hot, so I thought I'd write 😊