61.

Olivia's POV:

My eyes slowly peeled open to see I was in a brightly lit white room, as my eyes focused more I saw I was in a hospital room. I looked down and saw tubes leading up to my nose and my left hand under a curly head. I tapped his head lightly with my right hand and Brad jumped up.

"Olivia!" He said cupping my face.

"Brad what the hell happened"

"You had an asthma attack" the doctor said walking in. "Nothing serious you'll be able to leave once your lungs have enough oxygen" he said gesturing towards the tubes in my nose.

"I didn't know you had asthma" Brad looked at me with a confused expression.

"I haven't had an asthma attack since I was 13, what could possible bring one on now" I said.

"Well do you regularly take your pumps?" He asked, I looked up with a guilty look.

"Well that's why then" he chuckled. "You've got very strong asthma Olivia, you need to take your pumps at least once a day.. or any exercise will bring you back here"

"Thank you doctor" Brad said and the doctor nodded before leaving us alone.

"Why have you stopped taking your pumps?" Brad asked.

I shrugged.

"Olivia" he said sternly.

"I just forget ok! I've had a lot on my mind and I didn't think I needed them" I sighed throwing my head Back on the pillow.

"You should have told me" he whispered.

"It's fine, millions of people in the world have asthma, you didn't need to know" I shrugged him off with a cold shoulder.

"Your boyfriend didn't need to know?" He said, obviously feeling offended.

"I didn't mean it like that" I sighed. "I just didn't think it would be a big deal and I stopped taking my pumps because I wasn't getting the pains anymore... the sharp pains in my chest that made it hard to breathe.. they stopped when we started" I mumbled. "I didn't think I needed those pumps because I thought you was the only air I needed to breathe in" laughed lightly at how awkward I am. "Crazy I know" I said.

"You really are something else aren't you Olivia O'Neill" he smiled a genuine smile at me and I returned the favour.

"Can we get out of here now? I'm starving!" I said taking the tubes out of my nose and getting out of bed.

"Liv stop! The doctor said you need more oxygen in your lungs" Brad fussed.

"I'm fine! Just hungry" I smiled at him as he glared at me. "Look if I couldn't breathe could I do this.." I said before jumping into star jumps when suddenly my breathing became very short, I stopped and leaned on the bed while Brad quickly gave me back my nose tubes helping me breathe.

I took a big breath In feeling the air fill my lungs and smiled over at Brad who looked very worried. "Maybe I should stay and fill up my lungs" I said tapping my side.

"Your mad" he laughed helping me into bed.

/ /

"Finally!" I said as Brad handed me my McDonald's as we left the drive thru. It was currently half 2 in the morning and both me and Brad where shattered.

"Are you sure your not hungry?" I asked raising a chip to his mouth.

"Im too tired to eat man" he said whilst yawning.