77.

Olivia's POV:

Nineteen years today I have been on this planet, as I lay in my bed staring up at the Ceiling preparing for the days events knowing my mum and joe will want me to carry on with the silly tradition. Every year on my birthday we have a family dinner at my mums house and my mum bakes a cake, when i was younger I would love the family birthday dinners, because my dad was there but when he left I guess I just grew to hate them. But then a thought crossed my head, maybe this year will be different, this year I'm no longer bickering with my mum and I have Brad.. he'll be there for me.

I hear the doorbell and climb out of bed in just brads t shirt to answer it Finley running around my feet following me to the door. As I open it I see that no ones actually there instead there was a ballon saying happy Birthday tied to a present and card sitting on the door Matt. I looked around the lobby till I see a brown curls poking out from round the corner.

"I see you!" I said before hearing him chuckle and step out looking a gorgeous as ever in black skinny jeans, a soft, brown stussy jumper and a beanie. "You look so cuddly and I want a cuddle so get in my bed!" I said opening the door wide for him to enter.

"Demanding.. I like it" he said with a husky voice and smirk as he leant forward placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Happy Birthday beautiful" he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Thank you" i smiled. "Now go get in my bed, it's my birthday you can't say no to me" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Aren't you gonna open your present?" He said handing my the box wrapped in baby pink wrapping paper with white ribbon.

"You didn't have to get me anything" I rolled my eyes but gratefully accepted the gift.

"I mean it's not much because I didn't really have time because someone didnt tell me it was their birthday" he said poking my tummy.

I unwrapped the present to see a big rectangular photo frame with lots of little pictures of me and Brad that we have gathered over the year, some from when we were just friends, when we were sleeping together and now as boyfriend and girlfriend, it was perfect.

"I just thought you could put it on your wall seeing as you haven't really got a lot of pictures up" he shrugged nervously.

"It's beautiful thank you" I said before pulling him into a big hug. "I love you" I smiled up at him.

"I love you more" he smiled before looking round the apartment. "Where's Joe?" He asked wearily.

"Um not sure probably down at the office or at Laura's" I shrugged before grabbing brads hand and dragging him into my room. "Shoes off in bed now!" I demanded.

"Don't have to tell me twice" he chuckled before climbing into my bed.

"No your not getting lucky... yet" I smirked as I climbed in beside him. "I just want a cuddle from my favourite person on my least favourite day of the year" I huffed into his arms.

"Why do you hate it so much?"

"I guess ever since my dad passed I just dressed my birthday, knowing it was another year he didn't get to see me grow" I mumbled playing with brads hands.

"Not like he'd be proud anyway" i mumble to myself so Brad can't hear.

"Anyway that reminds me.. every year my mum and joe throw me and family dinner party thing at my mums, with cake and stuff.. well I usually go smashed out my face and argue but I thought maybe this year you'd like to come with me" I said awkwardly stuttering over my words.

"I'd love to" he smiled brightly and lightly chuckled at my nervous state.

I latched my arms around his neck and pulled his body closer to mine, I was so thankful to have him.