37.

Olivia's POV:

We finally made it our hotel in LA, it was still sunny out but the sun was setting soon.

The hotel is beautiful as expected just like the people of LA making me feel slightly self conscious with no make up and big t shirt on as clothing... Opps.

"Okay me and dean in one room, James and Brad in one, Connor and Tristan in the other and Liv you can have a room on your own" joe said handing out our key cards.

"What if I get lonely?" I teased, pouting over at Joe who just gave me a stern look causing the other boys to chuckle.

Everyone climbed in the lift leaving no space for me and my suit cases.

"Wait Liv, I'll take the stairs with ya" joe called holding the door for me.

"It's cool, I'll raced ya" I teased again and started lugging my heavy cases up the stairs.

"Here Miss, let me help you" a strong American accent ascended from behind me.

"Oh thanks" I smiled looking up to see a gorgeous tanned guy with crystal blue eyes and an amazing wide white smile.. does he work here?

"Is that a cute little British accent I hear" he teased with another breath taking smile.

"It is unfortunately" I smiled as we walked up the stairs together, him carrying my suit cases in his strong arms.

"So are you here with The Vamps party?"

"Yeah.. erm I'm the mangers little sister and I kinda work with him" i said feeling embarrassed as to why I actually am with Joe and the boys right now.

Cause I can't be trusted on my own.

"Ah so it's like a family business?"

"Kinda no" I chuckled.

"Oh right" he laughed with me at my confusion as we reach my floor, standing outside my room. "Well here you are Miss, I look forward to seeing you around.." he said lingering for my name.

"Olivia" i shook his hand.

"Tate" he said accepting mine and waved as he made his way back to the main lobby.

"Someone made a friend?" Tristan teased snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I asked confused and slightly dazed.

"Yeah who's Malibu Ken?" Connor asked.

"He works here, he was just helping me up with my bags" I blushed.

"Oh yeee, Davey doesn't believe ya missy!" He said grabbing my cheeks and squeezing them in a thick Davey Jones accent.

"Stop Connor! I mean Daveyy!" I joked and kicking my cases in my room shutting the door behind me, when there was instantly a knock on the door.

"Argh Davey Fuck off!" I opened the door to see Brad smirking.

"Oh its you" i said moving out the way for him to come in.

"So lovely to see you too Liv" he said making himself comfy on my bed.

"Sorry, hello Brad! So nice to see you with your pants on" I teased and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to ask what you were doing right now?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I was just gonna grab some food and then come and get in bed, I'm so tired" I said yawning and stretching before collapsing onto my bed next to Brad.

"I could keep you company?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I mean.. I know my way around LA, you don't you could get lost and you don't wanna sit in a hotel room by yourself.. right?"

"I think I'll be alright by myself Brad, thanks for the concern" I patted his head.

"Right, well you know where I am if you get lonely" he said, I laughed at his comment but he remained serious.

"Thanks brad" I paused. "But I'll be fine" I said not very convincingly and with that he left.

I stretched once more before grabbing my sun glasses, phone and bag and headed out to find some food.
--------------------------------------------------

It was 1:06 in the morning and for some reason I couldn't sleep, the thought of being alone, in this room scared me so much that it forbid me to fall asleep.

Maybes Brads awake?

I climbed out of bed a shoved on a big crew neck jumper that came just under my bum and snuck out across the hall to Brad and James's room. I knocked quietly not wanting to wake them both up but no one answered. I slowly pushed the door open to a blacked out room, but I could hear Brads light snores coming from the first bed, I crept slowly over to his bed.

"Brad" I whispered.

No answer.

"Brad" I whispered again pulling the sheet off him and pushing him a little.

He groaned out loud.

"Liv?" He asked again out loud.

"Shhh!" I said putting my finger over his lips.

"Can you come sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked and he nodded, climbing out of bed we headed towards my room hand in hand.

Once we were back in my room, I locked the door.

"So what's up?" He asked stretching his arms across his chest.

"What'd you mean?"

"Why can't you sleep alone?"

"I don't know, I think it's the fact I'm in a new place I've never been before.. Kinda scary" I mumbled not wanting to admit I was scared.

He faked a pout whilst smiling at me making me blush and roll my eyes.

"Come here" he instructed with arms wide open and I did as I was told.

"Looks like the Ice Queen is melting" he teased.

"Yeah.. I guess she is"